Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bentley Continental GT Speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Already in the works, approved.
Blazing Wrote:
Innovative Wrote:
Blazing Wrote:
Innovative Wrote:
Blazing Wrote:-support. I believe that this is set to be based on balance; you'd need to change the Ferrari's speed and the speed of other cars in order to change this if you want 'realism', which is your main selling point of this idea.

Ehh, the reason i've made this is because... the car costs 800k and it's the same speed as the ferrari which is 350k, even the dodge charger, Police Tahoe, Taurus is faster. For a sports car speed is what makes it fun.

It's not primarily a sports car though, it's more of a luxury car which has the ability to decently drive off-road (in real-life).
Firstly It's A GT (GT) is a performance and luxury automobile capable of high speeds.
Secondly, It's not an SUV, It's not supposed to go off-road.

It's not supposed to go off-road, but I said that it can decently drive off-road.

GT can mean that it is capable of high speeds, but do you really think that it would go faster than a Ferrari 458? 

GT means that it is capable of high speeds OR long distance driving, and I think that it is more of the latter in this case.

Bentley Continental GT Top speed 206mph
Ferrari 458 - 202mph The Spider's slightly less-slick aerodynamics cap it at 198 mph.
Yeah it it :p
(Mar 3, 2016, 01:00 PM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]
Blazing Wrote:
Innovative Wrote:
Blazing Wrote:
Innovative Wrote:Ehh, the reason i've made this is because... the car costs 800k and it's the same speed as the ferrari which is 350k, even the dodge charger, Police Tahoe, Taurus is faster. For a sports car speed is what makes it fun.

It's not primarily a sports car though, it's more of a luxury car which has the ability to decently drive off-road (in real-life).
Firstly It's A GT (GT) is a performance and luxury automobile capable of high speeds.

It's not supposed to go off-road, but I said that it can decently drive off-road.

GT can mean that it is capable of high speeds, but do you really think that it would go faster than a Ferrari 458? 

GT means that it is capable of high speeds OR long distance driving, and I think that it is more of the latter in this case.

Ferrari 458 - 202mph The Spider's slightly less-slick aerodynamics cap it at 198 mph.

Perhaps so, but the difference is so minor. Buffing the speed of the GT this much would probably cause an unbalance, and that's only compared to the Ferrari 458. Think about the speed of other vehicles, too.

I don't believe that the Bentley is underpowered, I simply believe that the Charger and Lamborghini are overpowered.
(Mar 3, 2016, 06:06 PM)Blazing Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 3, 2016, 01:00 PM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]
Blazing Wrote:
Innovative Wrote:
Blazing Wrote:It's not primarily a sports car though, it's more of a luxury car which has the ability to decently drive off-road (in real-life).

Perhaps so, but the difference is so minor. Buffing the speed of the GT this much would probably cause an unbalance, and that's only compared to the Ferrari 458. Think about the speed of other vehicles, too.

I don't believe that the Bentley is underpowered, I simply believe that the Charger and Lamborghini are overpowered.

A Bentley that cost 800k that goes slower then a dodge? I mean if it was slightlyy faster with slower acceleration then the dodge? Then that would be fine but I see no unbalance in this? What would you rather pay? 200k for a fast vehicle or 800k for a slower vehicle?
Anyone know when this buff is going to be carried out?
This was approved 2 months ago Sad
When will this be done?

- A Bentley driver
Its done already , will send it to faustie
(Jun 5, 2016, 02:48 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Its done already , will send it to faustie

Mah man The Rock!
Do whatever you need to do, just don't let Rock anywhere near the damn thing.

...Too late. The Bentley now goes 1000km/h and is made of unobtainium, which is complemented by brakes of extraterrestrial strength and origin.
Bentley Is still Sh#t
was it improved or not
Still not improved no
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5