Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity News Corporation - Main Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: t9xRwXk.png]

The EvoCity News Corporation is a mass-media conglomerate focusing on multichannel consumer media. It is home some of the most popular brands, including the EvoCity Newspaper, the Evo Science Magazine, EvoMoney and The Rockfordian. The company is run by business magnate Pierre El Daher.

[Image: 5nTcXVW.png]
[Image: n035ooi.png]
[Image: 7AB606B253E1D7917DCB646A8EBF960447D58D20]

[Image: l0XryRM.png]
[Image: EeITXmA.png]
EvoCity Newspaper
The Rockfordian
Evo Science Magazine
[Image: 8OINO7b.png]
Editor-in-chief |  - Pierre El Daher
Journalist | - Alyce Locke
[Image: K2inEAb.png]
Special thanks to the founders of the original EvoCity Newspaper.
Founder | Editor-in-chief | ncDevin - Frank Wong -  25/05/14 to 17/08/15
Co-founder | Veteran Journalist | Narcissistic Penguin - Garry Wong - 25/05/14 to 17/08/15
[Image: objIbMy.png]
In order to apply for a position just private message , we are looking for both journalists and press photographers. Of course, you are more than welcome to send in a one-off article for publication.

[Image: gKtpGpl.gif]

The EvoCity News Corporation is a subsidiary of the Evo Broadcasting Corporation.
-Reserved for something-
Finally got my internet, so expect a spam of articles soon
[Image: 9IW0BSZ.png]

Letter of Promotion

Adelaide Cooper
1 Jury Road
Evocity, EV1 XD2

Dear Miss. Cooper,

I am very pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the position of Journalist at EvoCity Newspaper.

If you accept this position, you will hold a permanent job and continue to work under a legally binding contract which will be outlined at a later date.

Your new responsibilities will include publishing frequent articles, hosting/attending events/conferences on behalf of the newspaper, interviewing people in a range of different circumstances and building contracts to maintain a flow of news.

Let me know as soon as possible if you accept this new position!

Sincerely,
[Image: rwo5xJh.png]
Pierre El Daher
Editor-in-chief

Update - 06/09/2015
  • New Top Story
  • Previous article put in Archives
  • Letter of Promotion written - Addressed to Adelaide Cooper
  • Letter of Warning for Job Performance written - Addressed to Carl Smith

Pierre El Daher
Editor-in-chief

Letter of Warning for Job Performance

06/09/15
Carl Smith

Dear Mr. Smith,

This letter is a Written Warning for unsatisfactory job performance. It has come to my attention that there are some concerns about your performance of writing articles for the newspaper. More Specifically:

1. Your frequent article entries have not been kept up to date for the last 2 months. You've had plenty enough time to write articles, however, none have been submitted.

2. I've tried to come in contact with you on numerous occasions since the reform of the newspaper. The absence of your articles has caused the newspaper's rating to be significantly reduced.

You have not provided me with an acceptable reason as to why you have not met the deadlines.

I will contact you once more to review the reporting system. During the next 30 days, I will meet with you each Friday to review and assess your work. You will be responsible for completing your assignments accurately and on time. If you do not make the necessary job performance improvements we will consider further disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal.

This written warning is being issued pursuant to the guidelines of the University Disciplinary Policy outlined in the legally binding contact, and will remain active in your personnel files for 12 months or until you receive at least an overall evaluation of "Good" and a "Good" on Principal Function 2 which covers your reporting responsibilities. Alternatively, this written warning may be made inactive at any time deemed appropriate by myself.

Sincerely,

Pierre El Daher
Editor-in-chief
Francesco Serpico
8 Octagonal Road
Evocity
EV1 OC8

Dear Mr Serpico

It is with great pleasure that I accept your offer to join the Evocity Newspaper as a full-time journalist. The goals you outlined for the position are well-matched to my abilities, and I consider it a privilege to join the team.

I look forward to working with yourself and the team at Evocity Newspaper.

Sincerely,
[Image: D7E4D46628EC7B649E0BFF932B4E8955.png]
Adelaide Cooper

Adelaide Cooper (Judge Rage) has officially been promoted to the rank of Journalist, all paperwork has been filed and we hope to see more exciting work soon. Cooper has set a fine example for the Newspaper and I hope future employees will aspire to be as hard working as her.

Pierre El Daher
Editor-in-chief

Universal Disciplinary Policy

The Universal Disciplinary Policy has been created and a new subsection and clause will be amended to the Employment Contract stating an automatic agreement to aforementioned policy.

A view of this policy can be accessed here

Pierre El Daher
Editor-in-chief

Evo Science is now an official subsidiary of EvoCity News Corp. and will be responsible for publishing scientific information to the general educated public as well as handing out awards to top scientists.

EvoCity News Corp. is expected to be listed on the stock exchange under the initials ECNC.

Pierre El Daher
Editor-in-chief

Letter of Promotion

Dear Mr. Renn,

I am very pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the position of Journalist at EvoCity Newspaper.

If you accept this position, you will hold a permanent job and continue to work under a legally binding contract which will be outlined at a later date.

Your new responsibilities will include publishing frequent articles, hosting/attending events/conferences on behalf of the newspaper, interviewing people in a range of different circumstances and building contracts to maintain a flow of news.

Sincerely,
Pierre El Daher
Editor-in-chief
Re:Letter of Promotion

Dear Mr El Daher

I thank you greatly for this promotion, and accept it with a happy heart! I feel very honoured to get the opportunity to work here at EvoCity News Corporation and I hope to be a valuable asset in the work to come!

Yours Sincerely,

[Image: YJopLDO.png]

James Renn
Company Announcement

Dear readers,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Evo News Corporation is back online. The professional and reliable news source will be available on paperback and digitally. I hope you are as excited as I am.

Faithfully,
Pierre El Daher
Editor-in-Chief

3 July 2016
Subject: Letter of Promotion

Dear Mr. Hart,

I am very please to offer you a position of Photojournalist at EvoCity News Corp. If you accept this position, you will hold a permanent job and continue to work under a legally binding contract which will be outlined at a later date.

Your new responsibilities will include photographing, videographing, editing, and presenting images and videos, to tell a story in a way that no other media can.

Sincerely,
Pierre El Daher
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Editor-in-Chief[/font]
[Image: 146760654432917?6271489500]

Greetings Mr Daher,

On behalf of J.D. Morgan & Co,I'd like to propose a potential sponsorship of Evo News Corporation.

We're willing to invest $50,000 per weeek's paper in order to produce the highest quality papers. 

For more information, please do not hesitate to visit our branch in Evocity, or contact Mr Morgan directly.

Thank you very much,

J.D. Morgan & Co.
Pages: 1 2