Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ragdoll-Posing - Garry's mod and SFM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[Image: rxImi0I.jpg]
[Image: KupLtL1.png]

Used for the recent update to the EMVU's Launch Page Banner.

Of course, PS was involved with fog, lighting, and letters. That ragdoll in the car though.....jesus that took a while.
[Image: Bq9MMb9.jpg]

Donald J. Trump AKA "Bloodbag"
(Nov 9, 2017, 09:57 AM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Bq9MMb9.jpg]

Donald J. Trump AKA "Bloodbag"

I quit. You did it. You’ve bested everyone here.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/Uhq1xoLb...SowhyA.jpg
My first work at all
Sorry for bad qualty my pc is weak
Love you all 
Peace
By zZzBanda (Hamza Hadj Henni)
(Nov 11, 2017, 03:52 PM)DzXenon Wrote: [ -> ]https://image.prntscr.com/image/Uhq1xoLb...SowhyA.jpg
My first work at all
Sorry for bad qualty my pc is weak
Love you all 
Peace
By zZzBanda (Hamza Hadj Henni)

Extremely better than your first one. Next time you get the chance, try messing with the Post Processing. This will have depth of field (blur), color correction, bloom, etc. really brings it to life.
[Image: pA3VB04.jpg]
[Image: KPmDexB.jpg]

Not my best, but thought it was a neat concept. Gonna probably make some more spec ops one.
(Nov 22, 2017, 09:11 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ][Image: KPmDexB.jpg]

Not my best, but thought it was a neat concept. Gonna probably make some more spec ops one.

Ngl if the faces were more realistic and not shit quality textures I could mistake that for being real. These done in Garry's Mod or SFM?
(Nov 22, 2017, 04:48 PM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]

Ngl if the faces were more realistic and not shit quality textures I could mistake that for being real. These done in Garry's Mod or SFM?

Gmod. Too tired to port models into sfm
(Nov 22, 2017, 04:51 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah fair enough. I normally port to SFM since it gives more options for the camera, lighting etc. Sure I could download workshop addons for that but, effort.
(Nov 22, 2017, 04:53 PM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 22, 2017, 04:51 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah fair enough. I normally port to SFM since it gives more options for the camera, lighting etc. Sure I could download workshop addons for that but, effort.

Bruh I’ve accumulated so many addons at this point, it would be silly for me to try and replicate them all in SFM. Like, from the trash on the ground, to the StormFox lighting in that, it’s all just about placement
[Image: cQq4Dyi.png]

Slightly UNSC Watermarked version

[Image: AXwL4M3.png]

Unwatermarked version
Such beauty
[Image: FAKWreZ.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15