Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ragdoll-Posing - Garry's mod and SFM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[Image: mandalore_ultimate__sfm_1080p__by_matchb...cb08ei.png]

(How the heck do you put images into replies?)
(May 21, 2018, 06:35 PM)Matchbox Wrote: [ -> ][Image: mandalore_ultimate__sfm_1080p__by_matchb...cb08ei.png]

(How the heck do you put images into replies?)

Do [img] <url link> [/img] in your message
[Image: campsite__sfm_1080p__by_matchboxsfm-dcc8t3y.png]
[Image: PMBcRSR.jpg]

One of my early attempts at using ragdolls on Gmod, based on one of my favourite games : Hotline Miami. Pretty bad posing but I still like it.
Trying to pick this up again.

Marion Co. Sheriff's Office SWAT units during regular firearms practice.

[Image: SHHNQmJ.jpg]

[Image: UhgwZni.jpg]
Marion Co. Sheriff's Office SWAT, W.S.T. and BOD//S.O.U. clear out KellCo. warehouse of material and subject(s) after intel, observation and an investigation into a counterfeit money production ring. After the bust, it was confirmed that one or two other subject(s) is/are still on the loose.

[Image: 1DqhZb9.jpg]
Rockford Police Department's F.T.F. and responding officers during the arrest of the alleged last subjects in the counterfeit money investigation on Cosmos St. The male subject had a firearm on him, which fell out of his pocket during a short foot pursuit, but luckily did not discharge. Both subjects are believed to be within ownership of Club Catalyst. That being said, Club Catalyst is currently closed pending investigation in money laundering.

[Image: lwGJhsE.jpg]

-

After the arrest of the alleged (last?) subjects, a fifth subject was named during investigation.
Rockford Police Department and it's SWAT unit were taken on a high-speed vehicle pursuit by the suspect in a camper upon arrival at his warehouse on US-54 and Century St. The pursuit ended into the side of a building on Main St. after the successful deployment of spike-strips against the vehicle. Two Rockford Police Department officers were hit by the vehicle during the stop. The suspect got out of his vehicle when it collided with the building and opened fire on responding officers and the pursuing vehicles. One officer was hit by a round coming from the suspect as it entered under his vest.
Officers returned fire at which the suspect was fatally wounded. He passed away during his transport to the nearby Mercy Medical Center/Grace General Hospital and was pronounced deceased there.

[Image: mIMp4Mm.jpg]

The Rockford Police Department's BOD//I.A. is still investigating the officers involved in the fatal shooting and the department's supervisors are considering the release of body-cam footage once the investigation is concluded.

[Image: kTSGxJf.jpg]

help me I can't sleep
also, can someone else post before I get banned from the forums for quatridouble posting thanks
Damn  loving the back story you included
(Jul 20, 2018, 02:05 AM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Damn  loving the back story you included

Glad to hear. When I was writing it I was starting to doubt and wonder if I was letting my imagination go on tilt a little bit too much. But if at least one person likes it, I'll try and include another next time I think of a scenario. Thanks!
(Jul 20, 2018, 07:09 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 20, 2018, 02:05 AM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Damn  loving the back story you included

Glad to hear. When I was writing it I was starting to doubt and wonder if I was letting my imagination go on tilt a little bit too much. But if at least one person likes it, I'll try and include another next time I think of a scenario. Thanks!

Loving the backstories

You've inspired me to start posing again lmao
Ahh, fun to see someone else that is doing this, Looks Great Keep it up
Here is some that i have made my self 
[Image: sAA9yfx.png]

[Image: yPuhsmP.png]

[Image: E9Ky5mg.png]
Unedited
[Image: gszYgls.jpg]
[Image: 9OBLiNn.jpg]

Still working on my rain effect on PS. If anyone has suggestions, send them. I can't find a good way to make rain look good.
[Image: HWtWIaO.jpg]
[Image: 622C97614B3D1CC2B4DC7E980E145AC46F6CCB0D]
[Image: 2C21BDB8D39A16B812249877581E59A733B0791A]
[Image: 29120D43D2159D42D3C4ADB2B3F5EA34257BE370]
[Image: DoTJeuQ.jpg][Image: dt1asQy.jpg]
[September 8, 2018, approx. 12:04PM]
Rockford Police Department including it's SWAT team and BOD//S.O.U. clearing out a warehouse on Grant Ave. of material, being stolen vehicles, after inside intel, observation and an investigation into a chop shop operations since January 2018. No linked suspects were found inside at the time.

[Image: SXuZ1m2.jpg]

[September 8, 2018, approx. 2:29PM]
A vehicle, belonging to one of the suspects, was caught because of one of the ALPR cameras spotting it on US-48 and US-54. This was triggered because of the multiple APBs that were given out immediately after the raid. Nearby police units and a highway patrol unit initiated a pursuit starting US-54 to US-64.

Around US-64 and Richard Drv, a pursuit unit successfully deployed a spike strip. The suspect then ran into the pursuit unit in an attempt to avoid the spike strip. The officer involved was able to get out of the way and the suspect's vehicle only hit the vehicle that was stationary. It was also noted by the air unit covering the scene that one of the suspects has a firearm out and is pointing it at passing officers. They did not discharge it yet.

[Image: RndTAd1.jpg]

[September 8, 2018, approx. 2:34PM]
Updating on the pursuit, the suspect's left-rear tire got struck by the end of the spike strip. The vehicle was swerving and seems to have lost some control over the steering. During the swerving, one of the suspects lost their firearm and was then reaching towards the backseat of the vehicle.

[Image: nHcfhc4.jpg]

[September 8, 2018, approx. 2:55PM]
Rockford PD's BOD//OCU detectives caught up with what seems to be the aftermath of a short-term pursuit. Both suspects of the Mustang were declared DOA by the massive impact. An unidentified civilian involved in the crash was rushed to Mercy Medical Center/GGH by on-scene paramedics in a critical state.

[Image: PZohhTv.jpg]

[September 9, 2018, approx. 6:28AM]
Rockford PD's spokesperson confirmed that the, still unidentified, civilian involved in the crash did not survive their severe injuries overnight. She also confirmed that SOU member ''M'' identified the two suspects involved in the pursuit but also reported more than two suspects being involved in the 'chop shop'-ring. More information will be developing as soon as possible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15