Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ragdoll-Posing - Garry's mod and SFM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Two squads of US Marines in a Motorized Combat Patrol near the Hamrin Mountains in Iraq stumble upon an evacuated US Military installation titled "Camp Hope." 

As the Marines exit their M-ATV's, they find what looks to be a rushed evacuation, with the few facilities barricaded crudely and a makeshift Mass Triage Center. The leading element requests a heavier presence to begin a proper cleanup and investigation of the area. A Mechanized Unit of Engineers is dispatched with 2x M1 Abrams Main Battle Tanks for security. 

[Image: Pu3s6Sj.jpg]
[August 2, 2019, approx. 07:30 AM]

Today's briefing about undermining cq. taking away illegally gained property and wealth, as well as the barely known but active ECPDCU (EvoCity Police Dept.'s Confiscation Unit). During the briefing some brand new information on the involvement of the remaining suspects of the chop-shop ring incident September 9, 2018 was brought forward. Investigation is currently on-going and more information to be publicly released as soon as possible.

[Image: zKW7iYq.jpg]
The thread should just be called ''Ragdoll-posing'' to be honest. Any posing made on whatever game is pretty awesome.

Just a small album of images I made on ArmA III:

https://imgur.com/a/oLzBoIX
An ODST Ground Team recons a flood-infested planet, reaching a makeshift civilian comms station.

[Image: swxFH3J.jpg]
Quick testing of some new lighting and shadow tools I can't believe I never heard of. Who needs SFM?

[Image: 5b58fdb3245369dcad63a36c2b4b683a.jpg]
[Image: vXxEZHR.jpg]

Dark boi
Meta image of me IG making these screenshots (My new sig)

[Image: KTFc7Et.jpg]
[Image: IJLql9e.jpg]
[Image: lTtccHS.jpg]
A group of New York militiamen assists US Army remnants in security and relief efforts in The Bronx, now recently regained by US forces from the Korean People's Army.

[Image: M9nBiAd.jpg]
“I am Death”

[Image: n7R9zBN.jpg]
[Image: 65zymlc.jpg]
I can't beat ‍ in his posing so I'll just upload a quick one

[Image: 3F9CB816CEFF87969E66E2124DEB687246F1E4FA]
[Image: 5j2WQUn.jpg]
[Image: PSBQK13.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15