Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ragdoll-Posing - Garry's mod and SFM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Gotta love importing models to SFM Wink

[Image: U4r7mzz.jpg]
[Image: X1EapRE.png]
[Image: KvBmHDG.png]

Messed around with a few models I imported over to SFM from Gmod
[Image: pKdIhLy.png]
[Image: nWuuXzy.png]
[Image: u2q4EN9.png]
[Image: sEtMk4f.jpg]
I re-made the last one because of shitty render settings. A little bit of extra photoshop as well.

[Image: Kma1luX.jpg]
[Image: 51C7D300CB8173A38BE5DEE29DD5EACED4CC889F]

[Image: B17A90D796AAC93CD154E973A7F0B61F2F5C7BE2]

[Image: 596AA4603D90E9DDF2EF5F8E8C5EA5E3A866F5A3]

[Image: 8OV5jSY.jpg?1]

These are just a few in SFM I made a while back, been working on one now I may be able to finish soon I hope.
[Image: mJSkdTv.jpg?1]
[img]blob:https://imgur.com/8d302e6a-dd72-4b12-b42b-73568643b03c[/img][Image: Y6nac1b.jpg]
(Mar 8, 2017, 08:52 PM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 8OV5jSY.jpg?1]

I love this one.
Thought I'd bump this with a few poses I did a while back (Haven't done many recently)

Made these for a workshop release I did - Interstellar Marines (Hence the title card lol) Playermodels, done in SFM with GIMP used to add extra decals and stuff over the top. Yes, the second one has no lighting - I realized that too late. :/

Did this for the loading screen contest, and actually won it (gasp), so you've probably seen this one of the past days. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Made this one in SFM, used GIMP to touch it up with decals and such.

Gonna be doing some more over the weekend for another model release I'm working on, so might post some more soon. Big Grin
So It's my first time doing this kinda stuff, and some critics would be great for improving

Scene: Traffic Collision at the State Route 1 and State Route 2 Junction at Connectivity road seen by different perspectives as where a driver of a Insignia Vauxhall and a Holden Commodore HSV 317 but the driver of the Commodore isn't seen anywhere, did he flee the scene?

A.) JTOC (Joint Traffic Operation Center) Camera at the entrance of the Evocity Capital Territory via Country Route 1 and Transit Route A

1) [Image: Cear9pc.jpg]

2) [Image: gHMKBpg.jpg]

B.) JTOC Camera on Entrance to State Route 2 at Hospital/Nightingale Tunnel

1)[Image: fwDLhxx.jpg]

C.) Highway Patrol Unit HWP017's Dash-cam

1) [Image: yXylzOU.jpg]

D.) Perspective from the Officer Calling in the Insignia Vauxhall owner Driver's License

1) [Image: 1zgjmKK.jpg]

E.)Perspective from the Officer calling in the Vauxhall owner Driver's License (View from behind)

1) [Image: RiXGWgU.jpg]
(Jul 9, 2017, 07:14 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]So It's my first time doing this kinda stuff, and some critics would be great for improving

Scene: Traffic Collision at the State Route 1 and State Route 2 Junction at Connectivity road seen by different perspectives as where a driver of a Insignia Vauxhall and a Holden Commodore HSV 317 but the driver of the Commodore isn't seen anywhere, did he flee the scene?

A.) JTOC (Joint Traffic Operation Center) Camera at the entrance of the Evocity Capital Territory via Country Route 1 and Transit Route A

1) [Image: Cear9pc.jpg]

2) [Image: gHMKBpg.jpg]

B.) JTOC Camera on Entrance to State Route 2 at Hospital/Nightingale Tunnel

1)[Image: fwDLhxx.jpg]

C.) Highway Patrol Unit HWP017's Dash-cam

1) [Image: yXylzOU.jpg]

D.) Perspective from the Officer Calling in the Insignia Vauxhall owner Driver's License

1) [Image: 1zgjmKK.jpg]

E.)Perspective from the Officer calling in the Vauxhall owner Driver's License (View from behind)

1) [Image: RiXGWgU.jpg]

Looks good.
Like it since you're going for the real life look. Just gotta work on your posing.
[Image: 9JcouJG.jpg]

[Image: oTih8AK.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15