Limelight Forums

Full Version: Your current or dream occupation/job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am starting this thread because I know a lot of you guys, in terms of RP characters but I want to get to know y’all on a more personal level. So, what do you guys do for work? What’s the best part of your job? Got any super cool or funny’s stories about your job? Or maybe you want to share your dream job?

I currently work as a property maintenance worker/labourer. Best part of my job is I get to work outside a lot. It’s really nice when the sun is covered by some clouds and it’s a nice cool temperature. I don’t really have any funny stories. But why would I lol? My job is boring. 

My dream job is to either join the RCMP or become a Conservation Officer in British Columbia.
I hope to own a thriving business in the hot air balloon repair industry
Working with high-resolution computer simulations/storm chasing for better understanding and prediction of severe weather. I'd mostly like to uncover the many secrets of tornadoes.

And maybe even work as a professor at a respected university to train the next generation of meteorologists.
(May 27, 2020, 10:29 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to own a thriving business in the hot air balloon repair industry

hey i could give you tips, already got 3 under my belt
(May 27, 2020, 09:53 AM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting this thread because I know a lot of you guys, in terms of RP characters but I want to get to know y’all on a more personal level. So, what do you guys do for work? What’s the best part of your job? Got any super cool or funny’s stories about your job? Or maybe you want to share your dream job?

I currently work as a property maintenance worker/labourer. Best part of my job is I get to work outside a lot. It’s really nice when the sun is covered by some clouds and it’s a nice cool temperature. I don’t really have any funny stories. But why would I lol? My job is boring. 

My dream job is to either join the RCMP or become a Conservation Officer in British Columbia.

Ive got my own IT company,
Fun stories? Yes... I pay loads of taxes to the state every month, very fun yes.
I wanna be a doctor, im applying to med school in October Smile
Studying to be an economist at the moment. It ain't easy work, but I'm doing my best to succeed. Smile
(May 27, 2020, 12:11 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 27, 2020, 10:29 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to own a thriving business in the hot air balloon repair industry

No, stay out of my territory or there will be consequences
(May 27, 2020, 03:03 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 27, 2020, 12:11 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]

No, stay out of my territory or there will be consequences

You got my message.
I wanna be an architect, most specifically interior and fashion designer. Dream is to have my own brand

Cool! What made you chose to pursue that?
(May 27, 2020, 10:32 AM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]Working with high-resolution computer simulations/storm chasing for better understanding and prediction of severe weather. I'd mostly like to uncover the many secrets of tornadoes.

And maybe even work as a professor at a respected university to train the next generation of meteorologists.

Damn! That sounds badass! What made you want to chase storms?
(May 27, 2020, 01:15 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 27, 2020, 09:53 AM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting this thread because I know a lot of you guys, in terms of RP characters but I want to get to know y’all on a more personal level. So, what do you guys do for work? What’s the best part of your job? Got any super cool or funny’s stories about your job? Or maybe you want to share your dream job?

Ive got my own IT company,
Fun stories? Yes... I pay loads of taxes to the state every month, very fun yes
Your own IT company, very nice! Why work in IT?
(May 27, 2020, 01:42 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna be a doctor, im applying to med school in October  Smile

Oh, awsome! Good luck! Why do you want to go into medical?
(May 27, 2020, 02:47 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Studying to be an economist at the moment. It ain't easy work, but I'm doing my best to succeed. Smile

Oooooo! Not sure I've heard of that job before. Sounds interesting. Mind elaborating or explaining?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5