Limelight Forums

Full Version: Your current or dream occupation/job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Currently I work in Retail but in the future I hope to work as a Civil Servant at the treasury.
(Jun 6, 2020, 09:10 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Currently I work in Retail but in the future I hope to work as a Civil Servant at the treasury.

Oh very nice! Why Civil Servant?
Anything science, mainly astronomy. Growing up, I wanted to be a particle physicist at CERN, then later Ligo. But I realise now its quite a niche. 

Am intending on taking Astronomy and Astrophysics at University, providing I can sort some advance maths out. 
If I don't then, I'll look towards working somewhere local at an observatory, have been using telescopes and doing Astrophotography. Started taking it more seriously this year.
(Jun 7, 2020, 12:57 AM)Andromeda Wrote: [ -> ]Anything science, mainly astronomy. Growing up, I wanted to be a particle physicist at CERN, then later Ligo. But I realise now its quite a niche. 

Am intending on taking Astronomy and Astrophysics at University, providing I can sort some advance maths out. 
If I don't then, I'll look towards working somewhere local at an observatory, have been using telescopes and doing Astrophotography. Started taking it more seriously this year.

Very cool! I wish you luck!
currently im a uni student.
as well as working for Tesco as a Driver
oh and ill be doing an internship for Data Science in August so ‍ hit me up fam if you want some of my l33t SQL skills
B.S. Real Estate Development

Project Design Lead for a residential/commercial development firm. I run the entire design process from 3D-modelling through construction documentation (BIM/REVIT)

Strategic advisor for one of our state's largest residential lot developers turned home-builders. I have designed several production homes that will see around 2,000 being constructed over the next 1-2 years. It's a lucrative source of revenue when you incorporate a $650 fee per unit constructed before a 4% project management fee 

Here's a glimpse of some of my current designs:

[Image: LvYWQJ3.jpg]
[Image: 1kUgQ27.jpg]
[Image: iAXkYqr.jpg]
[Image: zntp1Q9.jpg]
[Image: UVLCiLh.jpg]
[Image: YwG3cQe.jpg]

On top of this, I've designed an office-park that is currently viewable here <3D VIEWER> where you can navigate through views that I have pre-assigned.

We also run project management for one of the largest private developers in the United States and currently have a $500M+ 4-star Hotel & Conference center being set for construction in Q4 2020.
(Jun 14, 2020, 05:04 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]currently im a uni student.
as well as working for Tesco as a Driver
oh and ill be doing an internship for Data Science in August so ‍ hit me up fam if you want some of my l33t SQL skills

Ooh, it's all about NoSQL big data now my dude.
(Jun 28, 2020, 08:39 PM)Nev Wrote: [ -> ]B.S. Real Estate Development

Project Design Lead for a residential/commercial development firm. I run the entire design process from 3D-modelling through construction documentation (BIM/REVIT)

Strategic advisor for one of our state's largest residential lot developers turned home-builders. I have designed several production homes that will see around 2,000 being constructed over the next 1-2 years. It's a lucrative source of revenue when you incorporate a $650 fee per unit constructed before a 4% project management fee 

On top of this, I've designed an office-park that is currently viewable here <3D VIEWER> where you can navigate through views that I have pre-assigned.

We also run project management for one of the largest private developers in the United States and currently have a $500M+ 4-star Hotel & Conference center being set for construction in Q4 2020.
That’s so cool dude!! What made you go into that career?
(Jul 2, 2020, 10:26 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 28, 2020, 08:39 PM)Nev Wrote: [ -> ]B.S. Real Estate Development

That’s so cool dude!! What made you go into that career?

[Image: money.gif]
Oh boy... let's see here. 
* Reebs rummages through his closet and pulls out the 18 different fucking uniforms he wears.

I am currently...
-A 9-1-1 Dispatcher, formally known as a Public Safety Telecommunicator, for my local Police Department
-A talented Dogsitter
-A Volunteer Firefighter / EMT for my local fire department
-A Volunteer EMT for my local first aid squad
-A Police Explorer
-A talented Administrator for Limelight Gaming 
-And a college student.

How I have time for all of this? Don't ask. Sleep is for the weak. The rest of us drink coffee.
Emergency medicine doctor
i work in resturant and my dream job is to become games developer and i am working on it to happen

Pat

(Jul 4, 2020, 12:00 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]-A talented Administrator for Limelight  Gaming.

Sure...
(Jul 4, 2020, 12:00 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]Oh boy... let's see here. 
* Reebs rummages through his closet and pulls out the 18 different fucking uniforms he wears.

I am currently...
-A 9-1-1 Dispatcher, formally known as a Public Safety Telecommunicator, for my local Police Department
-A talented Dogsitter
-A Volunteer Firefighter / EMT for my local fire department
-A Volunteer EMT for my local first aid squad
-A Police Explorer
-A talented Administrator for Limelight Gaming 
-And a college student.

How I have time for all of this? Don't ask. Sleep is for the weak. The rest of us drink coffee.

So you're good at giving bans and feeding animals but shit at the jobs involving human lives? Didn't expect any less xox
I am a hot air balloon repairman and I hope to own a hot air balloon repair company
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5