Limelight Forums

Full Version: Your current or dream occupation/job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i want to be the irl lester form gta5
(May 29, 2020, 03:07 AM)Gmans DAD Wrote: [ -> ]i want to be the irl lester form gta5

I don't play GTA. So I have no idea who that is sorry.
(May 28, 2020, 12:29 AM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 27, 2020, 07:05 PM)Aryen Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna be an architect, most specifically interior and fashion designer. Dream is to have my own brand

Oh! Very nice! Why architecture exactly?

Ever since I was young I was fascinated by modern futuristic architecture. My country lacks good architects and designers and I'm optimistic I could make a change. Fashion on the other hand I'm obsessed with but having my own high end brand would be nearly impossible
(May 29, 2020, 03:17 AM)Aryen Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 28, 2020, 12:29 AM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 27, 2020, 07:05 PM)Aryen Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna be an architect, most specifically interior and fashion designer. Dream is to have my own brand

Oh! Very nice! Why architecture exactly?

Ever since I was young I was fascinated by modern futuristic architecture. My country lacks good architects and designers and I'm optimistic I could make a change. Fashion on the other hand I'm obsessed with but having my own high end brand would be nearly impossible
Well I wish you luck with becoming an architect, and nothing is really impossible. You just have to know what's the best decisions to make. Life is not a matter of holding good cards, it's about making the most of the cards you're dealt.
Ammo Tech

Guv

Im either gonna pursue a career on the railways with Transport for wales

or im going to start a career with south wales fire and rescue
(May 29, 2020, 05:41 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]Im either gonna pursue a career on the railways with Transport for wales

Very cool sir! Why transport or FAR?
(May 29, 2020, 02:01 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Ammo Tech

Ammo tech? Care to elaborate?
(May 29, 2020, 06:18 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]

Ammunution Technicians are apart of the RLC (Royal Logistics Corps) within the British Army. They inspect, repair, test and modify all ammunition and explosives used by the Army. It's a pretty fun job to be fair.
(May 29, 2020, 07:24 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 29, 2020, 06:18 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]

Ammunution Technicians are apart of the RLC (Royal Logistics Corps) within the British Army. They inspect, repair, test and modify all ammunition and explosives used by the Army. It's a pretty fun job to be fair.

That's really cool! You can just say to people who ask you what your job is "I play with bullets and bombs" lmao.

Guv

(May 29, 2020, 06:17 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 29, 2020, 05:41 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]Im either gonna pursue a career on the railways with Transport for wales

both have always been that dream ive been wanting to chase and pursue as a career
Always wanted to go into cyber security or physical penetration testing. Something about looking at something and saying "how can I break this elegantly?" just appeals to me.
(May 29, 2020, 11:35 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Always wanted to go into cyber security or physical penetration testing. Something about looking at something and saying "how can I break this elegantly?" just appeals to me.
Oooo. Very nice my man!
(May 29, 2020, 08:25 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 29, 2020, 06:17 PM)Duckie Wrote: [ -> ]

both have always been that dream ive been wanting to chase and pursue as a career
Nice! I wish you luck in accomplishing your dream job!
(May 28, 2020, 07:30 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]shitposter

I see. Well good luck I think. Lol. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5