Limelight Forums

Full Version: Resignation of Toxic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Resignation

"Hello community; After a recent conversation with the supervising administrators, I've come to the decision to resign from my position with Limelight Gaming as a server moderator. This decision comes largely in part to the more engaging role I've taken up with my current job as well as the burdens with being an upperclassman in university. I've had fun working with everyone on the team and doing my part to make Limelight a fun and engaging roleplay server. I'd like to say thank you to the team for putting up with my (numerous) niches and vices, as well as the playerbase for keeping me engaged in all sorts of diverse and interesting roleplays. This is not a goodbye as I still enjoy being here; I will try to come on as often as possible to partake in my normal Fire shenanigans along with hanging out with the numerous friends that I've made here.  Again, thanks for everything." - Toxic

You've been a staffmember for a long time Toxic. 
Toxic joined the staff-team August 4th, 2016 and has done a great job in covering for US timezone when our heavily EU-timezone based team has gone to bed. Thank you for the countless hours you've spent administrating the server and covering for a lack of EU-staff in late hours on our servers. 

While Toxic does not per definition qualify for a Veterans tag, we've made an exception for him due to the long service-time of his.
Sad to see you go toxic, you where one of the best members of the staff team and an all round great person, hopefully i am still able to at some point interact with you in game, best of luck to you as well mate
(Feb 12, 2019, 02:20 AM)LONEWOLFGAMER6 Wrote: [ -> ]Sad to see you go toxic, you where one of the best members of the staff team and an all round great person, hopefully i am still able to at some point interact with you in game, best of luck to you as well mate

Thanks mate, I appreciate that very much.
Thank you for all the work you did to keep the server clean of minges, I am pretty sure you have helped the American population of the server grow because of that!
(Feb 12, 2019, 02:23 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for all the work you did to keep the server clean of minges, I am pretty sure you have helped the American population of the server grow because of that!

Always a good time, thank you man.
Is this where we thank you for your service Toxic? Best of luck dude. Thanks for all you have done.
(Feb 12, 2019, 02:27 AM)Oneshott Wrote: [ -> ]Is this where we thank you for your service Toxic? Best of luck dude. Thanks for all you have done.

Laugh  Thanks mate. Have fun and good luck in the team. I'm sure you'll do well.
Well deserved on the vet tags as you did a lot of work for the community.

You are a nice guy, i had fun with your fireman roleplays and we also had some clashes when i broke rules but all went well

Thank you for your work toxic!
(Feb 12, 2019, 02:29 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]Well deserved on the vet tags as you did a lot of work for the community.

You are a nice guy, i had fun with your fireman roleplays and we also had some clashes when i broke rules but all went well

Thank you for your work toxic!

I appreciate the kind words man. Thank you.
Thanks for the fun times lad, all the best in the future.
(Feb 12, 2019, 03:01 AM)MrJakeeee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the fun times lad, all the best in the future.

Thanks mate, it's been real.
Imagine the uproar the community wouldve has if Toxic didn’t get vet tags.

Gz man, you’ve had some patience I’ll tell you that.
thanks my man
(Feb 12, 2019, 03:39 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine the uproar the community wouldve has if Toxic didn’t get vet tags.

Gz man, you’ve had some patience I’ll tell you that.

For sure mate, thanks.
(Feb 12, 2019, 04:05 AM)Big Boy QUACKER Wrote: [ -> ]thanks my man

Been a ride.
Pages: 1 2 3 4