Limelight Forums

Full Version: Resignation of Toxic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You'll be missed man. Thank you for the laughs and putting up with drunk me at 3 am. See ya around.
(Feb 12, 2019, 04:29 AM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]You'll be missed man. Thank you for the laughs and putting up with drunk me at 3 am. See ya around.

I'll definitely still be doing that. Don't you worry  Tongue. It was fun working with you man, will be seeing you.
veteran stage 1
(Feb 12, 2019, 06:19 AM)David Phillips Wrote: [ -> ]veteran stage 1

f u <3
My favorite American Permanent Mod. Sad to see you resign, but I can understand your dedication to your career over LL.

Stay angry bb :3
(Feb 12, 2019, 06:39 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite American Permanent Mod. Sad to see you resign, but I can understand your dedication to your career over LL.

Stay angry bb :3

Thanks brother, and you know I won't have it any other way ;D
Thanks for your service you have been staff for a long time always saving our server thank you for everything dude i hope to still see you now and again in game
(Feb 12, 2019, 08:59 AM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your service you have been staff for a long time always saving our server thank you for everything dude i hope to still see you now and again in game

Thanks man, you can count on it.
It's been nothing short of a pleasure working with you Tox. All the best.
Good luck Toxic!

Congratulations on your veteran tag and do visit from time to time.
Whos gonna fight my accidental spawned fires now...

Good luck with everything in the real world!
Thanks for everything you’ve done on the server and all the time you’ve put into it! All the best in the future Smile
I was going to yell at the staff team for not giving you veteran but they did give it to you and you sure as hell deserve it. Thanks for your hard work! and I wish you nothing but the best with your new position at your job and at uni
Very worth deveating from the normal, well deserved Toxic.

‍ guess he shattered your mod record by what... 18 months?
Sad to see you resign mate, those vet tags are well deserved.

Thanks for the 2 and a half years of service.
Pages: 1 2 3 4