Limelight Forums

Full Version: Staff Report: Bambo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Your Steam Name: Kurdayeti

Time/Date: 2018-12-04 around 16:00-17:00 pm 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82662812

Name of Staff Member:

Summary/Details: I was participating and giving information in a staff report made by ‍ which I was involved in. The administrator decides to silent me as he clearly did not know how to counter our arguments and concrete evidence by giving me 2 warnings (+4 points) without any reason. First, he claims that HR will decide if I'm involved or not but at the same time I get 2 warnings.

1) HR still had not investigated and responded in order for Bambo to issue a warning for not being involved.
2) ‍ decides to warn me twice, not once, but twice even when HR haven't responded and concluded if I was involved or not.

‍ abused his power in order to silence criticism and people that disagree with him. Just because he is an administrator, doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants. This is immature, unprofessional and abusive behavior from an administrator which is not tolerated. ‍ can also add detail to this, as he is involved due to the fact that this took place in his player report. 

I was also treated unfairly, others were allowed to post even though they were definitely not involved but yet nothing was done. ‍ himself stated that I was involved and that the others, for example, Noble wasn't involved.

Evidence:
You can see that I responded to Brynn, he responded to me and came after me so I had to respond. If I'm not involved, then why are you guys still going after me? Also, HR didn't even intervene yet. https://gyazo.com/6096081d9397b38d30ef4958b84497f1 

Why am I being warned but not Noble? This proves that Bambo treats me unfairly and is particularly targeting me because I exposed Faustie in the staff report with my quotes from the forum rules and other violations. https://gyazo.com/876a44a2a2af37fffb10fe2269919590

For further evidence, enter here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid260059
<Involved>

+ support

I have stated this in the original staff report as well. Kurdayeti was 100% involved but I'm not sure Noble was involved at all. Yet, only Kurdayeti was given a warning(s) and not Noble.

This is the second time Noble does this and this time he didn't even get a warning.

This shows a blatant bias against Kurdayeti and evidence agree with me.
Honestly, this is a meme and a troll. Can you just stop?
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:10 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, this is a meme and a troll. Can you just stop?

This is definitely not a meme nor a troll. If an administrator is abusing his/her power and I'm being treated unfairly then I will not tolerate that. Can you just stop filling the comment section with unnecessary content?
[Image: asiRqzr.png]

User was warned for this post (posting without sufficient rights), Nightmare
He said to you in a nice way to stop posting until HR can clarify your involvement.

What part of this is abuse? You went against what he was saying, you ended up with a warning which I imagine will be removed once HR can clarify your involvement. This is ridiculous.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:14 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ][Image: asiRqzr.png]

Just to be clear Dicky, this is a staff report. You are not involved nor are you following forum rules. If you are here to troll, then just go away.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:16 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]

Just to be clear Dicky, this is a staff report. You are not involved nor are you following forum rules. If you are here to troll, then just go away.

Just to be clear, he's already been warned. Stop acting as a backseat moderator.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:14 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]He said to you in a nice way to stop posting until HR can clarify your involvement.

What part of this is abuse? You went against what he was saying, you ended up with a warning which I imagine will be removed once HR can clarify your involvement. This is ridiculous.

So first he says that I shouldn't post until HR clarifies but at the same time issues me 2 warnings (+4 points)? Also, ‍ was also warned but Noble was never warned. Will you guys now warn Dicky in this staff report or will you guys be biased and abusive even more?
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:16 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:16 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]

Just to be clear, he's already been warned. Stop acting as a backseat moderator.

I bet he didn't get 2 warnings (+4 points) for this, but 1 warning (+2 points).
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:17 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:16 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:16 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]Just to be clear Dicky, this is a staff report. You are not involved nor are you following forum rules. If you are here to troll, then just go away.

No, he got 1 warning, (+1 points).
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:19 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:17 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:16 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Just to be clear, he's already been warned. Stop acting as a backseat moderator.

No, he got 1 warning, (+1 points).

He got 1 warning (+1 points) for not being involved, but I get 2 warnings (+4 points) even though ‍ wasn't sure if I was involved or not as he wanted HR to intervene and clarify. Thanks for helping me out ‍.
You may be confused as we've recently introduced policy to give permanently banned players double forum warning points.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:02 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]Your Steam Name: Kurdayeti

Time/Date: 2018-12-04 around 16:00-17:00 pm 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82662812

Name of Staff Member:

Summary/Details: I was participating and giving information in a staff report made by ‍ which I was involved in. The administrator decides to silent me as he clearly did not know how to counter our arguments and concrete evidence by giving me 2 warnings (+4 points) without any reason. First, he claims that HR will decide if I'm involved or not but at the same time I get 2 warnings.

1) HR still had not investigated and responded in order for Bambo to issue a warning for not being involved.
2) ‍ decides to warn me twice, not once, but twice even when HR haven't responded and concluded if I was involved or not.

‍ abused his power in order to silence criticism and people that disagree with him. Just because he is an administrator, doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants. This is immature, unprofessional and abusive behavior from an administrator which is not tolerated. ‍ can also add detail to this, as he is involved due to the fact that this took place in his player report. 

I was also treated unfairly, others were allowed to post even though they were definitely not involved but yet nothing was done. ‍ himself stated that I was involved and that the others, for example, Noble wasn't involved.

Evidence:
You can see that I responded to Brynn, he responded to me and came after me so I had to respond. If I'm not involved, then why are you guys still going after me? Also, HR didn't even intervene yet. https://gyazo.com/6096081d9397b38d30ef4958b84497f1 

Why am I being warned but not Noble? This proves that Bambo treats me unfairly and is particularly targeting me because I exposed Faustie in the staff report with my quotes from the forum rules and other violations. https://gyazo.com/876a44a2a2af37fffb10fe2269919590

For further evidence, enter here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid260059

Hi ,

This further proves your witch hunt.

Initially we stated how you are not involved, along with reasons.

Just because your friend states you are, does not mean you are.

As staff we decide on these a lot, and guess what, you were not involved.

My first official warning after you were told multiple times that you were not involved comes in the #17th post.

(Dec 4, 2018, 03:15 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]That was explaining why you were initially warned that is causing you to target the people you are currently targetting. Please do not respond until a member of the HR confirms if you're involved.

Which you then ignored and posted and which resulted in your first warning.

(Dec 4, 2018, 03:38 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:14 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:05 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ][Image: JzQdy2P.jpg]

User was warned for this post (posting without permission), Doctor Internet

User warned. Fine. 

But the post is still there. Simply because Doc probably found it funny.

If it was someone else, the post would get edited to only "User was warned" and not let the original content stay. Especially if it's a big picture not relating to the case at all.

It happened in your staff report against him as well, seems like he doesn't care about staff reports. Now, we are on Faustie and the same thing happens. How will we as a community know if the staff reports are taken into consideration? How can we trust staff members when this happens?

I then posted explaining your warning in the #24th post.

(Dec 4, 2018, 04:00 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]You were warned and suggested to wait for HR to confirm if you were indeed involved yet you ignored. 

Kurdayeti, if you stop changing the subject to make it seem we are stirring it away from the report that would be grand. Admitting you are wrong is an important step in growing up. 

You are not involved because you are only using these threads to target people who have asked you to stop your Pro war propaganda, this community is not the place for that, and we didn't want it to be a place for that and when we asked you to stop you've started targeting us.

Now, the above is just explaining why you appear like you are targeting those people. I certainly don't want to believe that you'd do such a thing and also knowingly ignore warnings and advices given to you.

You will also be given a warning as you did not listen when I adviced you to wait for HR to confirm, you are till then not involved.

Now I hope you won't become aggressive because of this kindly put message and continue lashing out insults and use disrespectful language.

Thank you!

Which you then again ignored, and posted again when I advised you not to.

(Dec 4, 2018, 04:29 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]‍ 
Quote:You are not involved because you are only using these threads to target people who have asked you to stop your Pro war propaganda

1. What are you talking about?
2. I was never warned for anthing?

You accused Doctor Internet of not reading Staff Reports that he is involved in, yet you fail to read the Staff Report that you claim you are involved in, despite our various attempts trying to explain you are not.

Noble's post was handled by another staff member, was determined by them.

Sidenote: You are now involved as you made this SR and you were warned
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:20 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]You may be confused as we've recently introduced policy to give permanently banned players double forum warning points.

Doesn't matter, I was given 2 warnings (+4 points) and not 1 warning which would be +2 points. Also, HR didn't even clarify as he said they were supposed to do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4