Limelight Forums

Full Version: Staff Report: Bambo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:54 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:49 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:45 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ] can you explain why your last report was edited just before this report was posted?

Please ask this question in his staff report as it's related to his and not this staff report. I don't want this comment section filled too much as it makes it easier for HR to investigate and conclude when the comment section is smaller. Do you understand what I mean?

Unfortunately, this is possible manipulation of evidence, therefore I would like an answer.

It had nothing to do with this report.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:28 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:26 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:22 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]I was sure you were not involved, you kept saying you were, I advised you to wait as you continued breaking rules despite our attempts, it was a kind warning which apparently doesn't work when it comes to you.

If Noble was involved, then Kurdayeti is as involved as he is on that specific point. You guys justified Nobles responses with "Faustin responded to Noble's post", well guess what, Faustin also responded inappropriately to Kurdayeti's post, which is the main reason to my staff report.

Faustie.

Noble had a direct connection within the screenshot of the evidence, as also Faustie responded to his post. If Noble was staff, would you have SR'ed him too? Yes. So he is involved.

Are you even reading what I am asking you to give response on?

You just said that noble had a direct connection within he screenshot evidence, SO HAS KURDAYETI. That's the whole point of this staff report.

Also, Faustie responded to Kurdayeti's post as well.
(Dec 4, 2018, 10:03 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:28 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:26 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]If Noble was involved, then Kurdayeti is as involved as he is on that specific point. You guys justified Nobles responses with "Faustin responded to Noble's post", well guess what, Faustin also responded inappropriately to Kurdayeti's post, which is the main reason to my staff report.

Faustie.

Noble had a direct connection within the screenshot of the evidence, as also Faustie responded to his post. If Noble was staff, would you have SR'ed him too? Yes. So he is involved.

You just said that noble had a direct connection within he screenshot evidence, SO HAS KURDAYETI. That's the whole point of this staff report.

Faustie responded to Noble's post, and that post resulted in the SR. 

Faustie responded to Kurdayeti answering a statement.

He is not involved. Another thing is, you edited that image into the SR post 5 minutes before this SR. That does not make him involved. That's tampering.
(Dec 4, 2018, 10:06 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 10:03 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:28 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Faustie.

Faustie responded to Noble's post, and that post resulted in the SR. 

Faustie responded to Kurdayeti answering a statement.

He is not involved. Another thing is, you edited that image into the SR post 5 minutes before this SR. That does not make him involved. That's tampering.

When Faustie responded to Kurdayeti's post inappropriately I thought it was time for a staff report. So yes, Kurdayeti is involved.
Concluded.

You were told by an admin to stop posting as you were not involved, unless HR said otherwise. You kept posting despite the admin decision, you were warned for each violation. It's pretty simple and seems valid to me. No action will be taken.
Pages: 1 2 3 4