Limelight Forums

Full Version: Staff Report: Bambo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:29 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:28 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:26 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]If Noble was involved, then Kurdayeti is as involved as he is on that specific point. You guys justified Nobles responses with "Faustin responded to Noble's post", well guess what, Faustin also responded inappropriately to Kurdayeti's post, which is the main reason to my staff report.

Faustie.

Noble had a direct connection within the screenshot of the evidence, as also Faustie responded to his post. If Noble was staff, would you have SR'ed him too? Yes. So he is involved.

I had a direct connection with his staff report as I was involved in thread(s) being removed and which also partly sparked the staff report made by ‍.

Okay, so you believed you were involved, we told you, you were not. Yet instead of going to HR to ask if you indeed were, you directly ignored what we've stated and advised and in the end got punished.

If you want I can rename the warnings to breaking this following Forum Rule as well;

11. Listen to the decisions of administrative staff; they aren't negotiable.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:32 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:30 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:29 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]I had a direct connection with one of the links he used as evidence in his staff report, which was a link to my own thread.

Having a link to your thread does not make you involved. Otherwise, everyone else who posted in those threads would also be involved.

Say again?
Quote:Noble had a direct connection within the screenshot of the evidence

Can you not cut the quote short and show the rest?

"as also Faustie responded to his post"
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:33 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:29 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:28 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Faustie.

Noble had a direct connection within the screenshot of the evidence, as also Faustie responded to his post. If Noble was staff, would you have SR'ed him too? Yes. So he is involved.

I had a direct connection with his staff report as I was involved in thread(s) being removed and which also partly sparked the staff report made by ‍.

Okay, so you believed you were involved, we told you, you were not. Yet instead of going to HR to ask if you indeed were, you directly ignored what we've stated and advised and in the end got punished.

If you want I can rename the warnings to breaking this following Forum Rule as well;

I'm not negotiating, I'm reporting you for abuse of powers and the rest of the information is very clearly stated in this staff report. Immaturity, unprofessionalism and abusive behavior. 

Quote:11. Listen to the decisions of administrative staff; they aren't negotiable.

This doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:36 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:32 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:30 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Having a link to your thread does not make you involved. Otherwise, everyone else who posted in those threads would also be involved.

Say again?
Quote:Noble had a direct connection within the screenshot of the evidence

Can you not cut the quote short and show the rest?

"as also Faustie responded to his post"

No, as I'm very very very careful of what I quote and so I quote the most important part so you don't give me 5000 warnings this time for no reason at all just because "11. Administrative decisions are not negotiable"
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:17 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:14 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]He said to you in a nice way to stop posting until HR can clarify your involvement.

What part of this is abuse? You went against what he was saying, you ended up with a warning which I imagine will be removed once HR can clarify your involvement. This is ridiculous.

So first he says that I shouldn't post until HR clarifies but at the same time issues me 2 warnings (+4 points)? Also, ‍ was also warned but Noble was never warned. Will you guys now warn Dicky in this staff report or will you guys be biased and abusive even more?
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:36 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:33 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:29 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]I had a direct connection with his staff report as I was involved in thread(s) being removed and which also partly sparked the staff report made by ‍.

I'm not negotiating, I'm reporting you for abuse of powers and the rest of the information is very clearly stated in this staff report. Immaturity, unprofessionalism and abusive behavior. 

Quote:11. Listen to the decisions of administrative staff; they aren't negotiable.

It doesn't yet it states you should have listened when we stated we said you were not involved, how many times did we tell you that exactly?
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:38 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:36 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:33 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so you believed you were involved, we told you, you were not. Yet instead of going to HR to ask if you indeed were, you directly ignored what we've stated and advised and in the end got punished.

It doesn't yet it states you should have listened when we stated we said you were not involved, how many times did we tell you that exactly?

I listened and stopped after I got 2 warnings (+4 points) at the same time because I'd probably have a forum ban now.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:38 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:14 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]He said to you in a nice way to stop posting until HR can clarify your involvement.

What part of this is abuse? You went against what he was saying, you ended up with a warning which I imagine will be removed once HR can clarify your involvement. This is ridiculous.

So first he says that I shouldn't post until HR clarifies but at the same time issues me 2 warnings (+4 points)? Also, ‍ was also warned but Noble was never warned. Will you guys now warn Dicky in this staff report or will you guys be biased and abusive even more?

Dicky was warned.

Did you read the post that states he was warned?

The 2 warnings were for each one of your posts due to you ignoring me and resulting in posting 2 posts. Which then doubled due to you being currently permed.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:39 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:17 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]So first he says that I shouldn't post until HR clarifies but at the same time issues me 2 warnings (+4 points)? Also, ‍ was also warned but Noble was never warned. Will you guys now warn Dicky in this staff report or will you guys be biased and abusive even more?

Dicky was warned.

Noble wasn't, this proves bias towards me and ‍ as well as unprofessionalism. ‍ abused his power in order to silence criticism and witnesses that witnessed abuse from ‍.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:41 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:39 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Dicky was warned.

Noble wasn't, this proves bias towards me and ‍ as well as unprofessionalism. ‍ abused his power in order to silence criticism and witnesses that witnessed abuse from ‍.

"Can you not change the subject?"

Hello, Kurdayeti, this is against me, and I'd like to get this concluded as fast as possible so please again state what was abused?
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:02 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]Your Steam Name: Kurdayeti

Time/Date: 2018-12-04 around 16:00-17:00 pm 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82662812

Name of Staff Member:

Summary/Details: I was participating and giving information in a staff report made by ‍ which I was involved in. The administrator decides to silent me as he clearly did not know how to counter our arguments and concrete evidence by giving me 2 warnings (+4 points) without any reason. First, he claims that HR will decide if I'm involved or not but at the same time I get 2 warnings.

1) HR still had not investigated and responded in order for Bambo to issue a warning for not being involved.
2) ‍ decides to warn me twice, not once, but twice even when HR haven't responded and concluded if I was involved or not.

‍ abused his power in order to silence criticism and people that disagree with him. Just because he is an administrator, doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants. This is immature, unprofessional and abusive behavior from an administrator which is not tolerated. ‍ can also add detail to this, as he is involved due to the fact that this took place in his player report. 

I was also treated unfairly, others were allowed to post even though they were definitely not involved but yet nothing was done. ‍ himself stated that I was involved and that the others, for example, Noble wasn't involved.

Evidence:
You can see that I responded to Brynn, he responded to me and came after me so I had to respond. If I'm not involved, then why are you guys still going after me? Also, HR didn't even intervene yet. https://gyazo.com/6096081d9397b38d30ef4958b84497f1 

Why am I being warned but not Noble? This proves that Bambo treats me unfairly and is particularly targeting me because I exposed Faustie in the staff report with my quotes from the forum rules and other violations. https://gyazo.com/876a44a2a2af37fffb10fe2269919590

For further evidence, enter here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid260059

‍ Here it is, nothing personal against you but I'm just tired of people abusing their power and being biased. Everything you and HR need is here.
can you explain why your last report was edited just before this report was posted?

[Image: eab2a4d43ca01c03d9b34e4969ebd472.png]

[Image: a0cff6c06c084c5555bb9c282530c675.png]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:45 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ] can you explain why your last report was edited just before this report was posted?

[Image: eab2a4d43ca01c03d9b34e4969ebd472.png]

[Image: a0cff6c06c084c5555bb9c282530c675.png]

Please ask this question in his staff report as it's related to his and not this staff report. I don't want this comment section filled too much as it makes it easier for HR to investigate and conclude when the comment section is smaller. Do you understand what I mean?
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:49 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:45 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ] can you explain why your last report was edited just before this report was posted?

Please ask this question in his staff report as it's related to his and not this staff report. I don't want this comment section filled too much as it makes it easier for HR to investigate and conclude when the comment section is smaller. Do you understand what I mean?

Unfortunately, this is possible manipulation of evidence, therefore I would like an answer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4