Limelight Forums

Full Version: Staff Report: Bambo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was sure you were not involved, you kept saying you were, I advised you to wait as you continued breaking rules despite our attempts, it was a kind warning which apparently doesn't work when it comes to you.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:22 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]I was sure you were not involved, you kept saying you were, I advised you to wait as you continued breaking rules despite our attempts, it was a kind warning which apparently doesn't work when it comes to you.

If you were sure, then you would not want HR to clarify if I was involved or not! I did not violate any rules, how did I violate the rules if I'm CLEARLY involved and HR didn't have time to intervene? Was it a kind warning to give me +4 points (2 warnings) and an appropriate one? ¨

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/1f0cee64e47193a65fe0d777ea6af27b
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:22 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]I was sure you were not involved, you kept saying you were, I advised you to wait as you continued breaking rules despite our attempts, it was a kind warning which apparently doesn't work when it comes to you.

If Noble was involved, then Kurdayeti is as involved as he is on that specific point. You guys justified Nobles responses with "Faustin responded to Noble's post", well guess what, Faustin also responded inappropriately to Kurdayeti's post, which is the main reason to my staff report.
There is a new warning system for permanently banned players. I did not go and do it manually.

Did you even read my initial post without ignoring?

I thought you were supposed to read SR's that you are involved in.

You keep saying you are, we keep saying you weren't. I did my job warning you, you ignored, I warned you, you ignored again I warned you again.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:26 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]

If Noble was involved, then Kurdayeti is as involved as he is on that specific point. You guys justified Nobles responses with "Faustin responded to Noble's post", well guess what, Faustin also responded inappropriately to Kurdayeti's post, which is the main reason to my staff report.

Kurd's post was made without due permissions.

+Support

This further proves that this staff report is, in fact, legitimate and appropriate actions shall be taken against abusive staff members for the sake of this community. The evidence is this staff report alongside ‍'s staff report, we cannot deny concrete evidence nor can you guys.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:26 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]There is a new warning system for permanently banned players. I did not go and do it manually.

You keep saying you are, we keep saying you weren't. I did my job warning you, you ignored, I warned you, you ignored again I warned you again.

Please respond to this
Quote:If Noble was involved, then Kurdayeti is as involved as he is on that specific point. You guys justified Nobles responses with "Faustin responded to Noble's post", well guess what, Faustin also responded inappropriately to Kurdayeti's post, which is the main reason to my staff report.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:27 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

I have the right to post if I'm involved just like you have the right to post here.

Faustie.

Noble had a direct connection within the screenshot of the evidence, as also Faustie responded to his post. If Noble was staff, would you have SR'ed him too? Yes. So he is involved.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:27 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:26 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]There is a new warning system for permanently banned players. I did not go and do it manually.

Please respond to this
Quote:If Noble was involved, then Kurdayeti is as involved as he is on that specific point. You guys justified Nobles responses with "Faustin responded to Noble's post", well guess what, Faustin also responded inappropriately to Kurdayeti's post, which is the main reason to my staff report.

Kurds post was made without due rights.

The report was made about Zoom's thread. Kurd had no right to post there.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:28 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:27 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:26 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]If Noble was involved, then Kurdayeti is as involved as he is on that specific point. You guys justified Nobles responses with "Faustin responded to Noble's post", well guess what, Faustin also responded inappropriately to Kurdayeti's post, which is the main reason to my staff report.

I have the right to post if I'm involved just like you have the right to post here.

You were not involved though. This is what we are trying to say.

This whole situation stems from you refusing to accept you were wrong, and starting to insult, disrespect and target. This is another prime example.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:28 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]

Faustie.

Noble had a direct connection within the screenshot of the evidence, as also Faustie responded to his post. If Noble was staff, would you have SR'ed him too? Yes. So he is involved.

I had a direct connection with his staff report as I was involved in thread(s) being removed and which also partly sparked the staff report made by ‍.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:29 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:28 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:26 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]If Noble was involved, then Kurdayeti is as involved as he is on that specific point. You guys justified Nobles responses with "Faustin responded to Noble's post", well guess what, Faustin also responded inappropriately to Kurdayeti's post, which is the main reason to my staff report.

Faustie.

I had a direct connection with one of the links he used as evidence in his staff report, which was a link to my own thread.

Having a link to your thread does not make you involved. Otherwise, everyone else who posted in those threads would also be involved.
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:29 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:28 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:27 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Kurd's post was made without due permissions.

You were not involved though. This is what we are trying to say.

This whole situation stems from you refusing to accept you were wrong, and starting to insult, disrespect and target. This is another prime example.

I didn't insult anyone, why are you lying? You want me to add in this staff report that you're lying? What do you mean target, look at the staff report and see who was the aggressor towards me? You guys responded to what I said and I responded back; what target? Where's the disrespect? Show us evidence, prove yourself. I prove myself, do you prove yourself?
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:30 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:29 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 09:28 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Faustie.

I had a direct connection with one of the links he used as evidence in his staff report, which was a link to my own thread.

Having a link to your thread does not make you involved. Otherwise, everyone else who posted in those threads would also be involved.

Say again?
Quote:Noble had a direct connection within the screenshot of the evidence
Pages: 1 2 3 4