Limelight Forums

Full Version: Remove Scoreboard Job Colour and Sorting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Remove scoreboard job colour, replace with player colour and job-based sorting.
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: They've been removed everywhere else, so it makes sense.
Thought this was part of the package anyways

+Support
+Support

One more thing to remove to help reduce metagaming.

With this your meaning the scoreboard wont show anyones job color nor sort them into job slots?

Will this also make it so when I look at a player their job title and color are also not shown? Or is that already a thing
Partial Support-

I believe Government leadership roles should continue to be listed as is-
President, Vice President, Police Chief, and Fire Chief.

Realistically, the majority of people know who is in these roles, and if they don't they can easily look it up. You don't see people pretending to be the President because everyone would know they're lying.
(Oct 21, 2018, 05:42 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]Partial Support-

Realistically, the majority of people know who is in these roles, and if they don't they can easily look it up. You don't see people pretending to be the President because everyone would know they're lying.

Could be done, aye.
-support

With all those colors the scoreboard would be an absolute awful looking rainbow.
(Oct 21, 2018, 06:06 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]-support

With all those colors the scoreboard would be an absolute awful looking rainbow.

We could replace it with no colours?
(Oct 21, 2018, 05:42 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]Partial Support-

-Support but if you implement it atleast do it like that^
also +support to what Goigle said, If you are implementing all this... Atleast give the chief a way to keep track of his PD. Cause otherwise this is gonna be so annoying for Team leaders
-support UNLESS the government leaders get a roster of their subordinates so they know who is actually in their group
(Oct 22, 2018, 02:48 AM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]-support UNLESS the government leaders get a roster of their subordinates so they know who is actually in their group

After today, I realized this is needed ^

-Support till team leaders have a way to proof their roster.
-support for a few reasons. Teamleaders need a way to sort their roster. A rainbow sounds terrible. And the scoreboard would become a random mess instead of a decent overlook. If there is a better alternative I will support that.
It'd be nice if sorting and teamnames would stay for gov. officials. At this point i wouldn't know how to live without it. It could go for anyone else, tho.
neutral, im all for not metagaming but how would you know who to /pm if you needed a BMD or something?
(Oct 22, 2018, 11:26 AM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]neutral, im all for not metagaming but how would you know who to /pm if you needed a BMD or something?

I don't think its an issue to be honest. It opens alot more roleplay for underground vendors, realistically if you can't just look at the tab people are going to be asking around, using /advert seeking black market dealers. It adds alot more risk as well, you don't really know if you're going into a police sting or something so people should be more cautious and roleplay drug deals, etc. 

+support overall from me
Pages: 1 2 3