Limelight Forums

Full Version: Nerf Contra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Code:
[b]Explain your suggestion, [i]in detail[/i][/b]: Nerf Contraband back to what it was, printing every 5mins
with a produce of $250 a Money Printer and $150 a Drug Lab.
[b]Explain why the suggestion should be implemented[/b]: Econemy is messed, players with 9hours have McLarens,
you literally have to do contraband for an extremely small amount of time to purchase what you want.
I'm not doing this because I've made my money and I don't want anyone as rich as me, I made my money by
selling my lambo. Nerfing contraband again means you wont have players with 10hours driving the McLaren
or Bentley

If this was approved maybe the Police should be nerfed with there weapon selection; maybe having
a choice of the M3 or MP5 & SWAT Being allowed the AR-15, P90, AWM, MP5 or M3 as it would
be harder to obtain weaponry. Woodcutting should also be nerfed as then it will go back to everyone
woodcutting
+support
If this suggestion was implemented, it would be harder for criminals to obtain long arms, so police and swat would need to be compromised (back to the initial armour state). Jobs such as gun dealer and chef would become more profitable, and mugging and hostage taking would become more viable as a source of money.

Wood cutting would need to be less profitable then the nerfed contraband, as it involves zero interaction and holds no risk.

De arming police would make lower level crime more viable, which would balance out.
+Support
- Support

Doing contraband is a big risk today with the police on your back all the time. The amount the contraband is giving right now is fair for the risk.
(Aug 7, 2018, 04:35 PM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]- Support

Doing contraband is a big risk today with the police on your back all the time. The amount the contraband is giving right now is fair for the risk.

It’s really not, especially as criminals and cops are fairly balanced atm

Yes, but with criminals having access to literally any firearm they want after like 40mins of contra its barely a loss if you die.

The suggestion compromises the police arsenal to be less effective but balance the change, effectively putting it back to the first real ease armoury.

It clearly isn't as shown by the things that are currently going on in game.

COUGH COUGH A37 GANG COUGH COUGH
Also should mention police maximum is 5 SWAT and 9 cops, on a full server that potentially leaves the space for 66 criminals in one faction
(Aug 7, 2018, 04:39 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]

It's just my 5 cents from my recent experience. Trying to set up a house or anything where I have contraband and the police will immediately start to harras for whatever reason, ex, high walls, blocked windows, "we heard contraband". The risk of being cought and raided is really big and sessions with contraband dosent last long enough therefore I think the ammount is ok with the contraband right now.

I can't really say much about the A37 gang or how they handle their situations.
(Aug 7, 2018, 04:46 PM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 04:39 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]

It's just my 5 cents from my recent experience. Trying to set up a house or anything where I have contraband and the police will immediately start to harras for whatever reason, ex, high walls, blocked windows, "we heard contraband". The risk of being cought and raided is really big and sessions with contraband dosent last long enough therefore I think the ammount is ok with the contraband right now.

Make your house look natural instead of having massive fences blocked windows etc then
(Aug 7, 2018, 05:41 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 04:46 PM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 04:39 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]It clearly isn't as shown by the things that are currently going on in game.

Make your house look natural instead of having massive fences blocked windows etc then

I have to disagree with that. I often setup some decorated houses and hang with my friends and I end up getting raided for "heard contraband" when I of course, had nothing of the sort.

There is without a debt a good deal risk in contraband but I do think it needs a nerf.
+Support

Everyone with 200+ hours now has a Tesla, I disapprove of this  Straight Face
Fuck me no. I never do contra but -SUPPORT
Buy Contraband

Farm for a while.

Become a gun dealer.

Buy a fuck ton of weapons.

Constant aggressive RP
Pages: 1 2 3 4