Limelight Forums

Full Version: Nerf Contra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Aug 7, 2018, 08:35 PM)hey it\s joley Wrote: [ -> ]Buy Contraband

Farm for a while.

Become a gun dealer.

Buy a fuck ton of weapons.

Constant aggressive RP

Are you supporting self supply? BANNED
-SUPPORT contra is weak af and u get raided every two seconds unless u have a good base
(Aug 7, 2018, 09:15 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]-SUPPORT contra is weak af and u get raided every two seconds unless u have a good base

Make a good base then.
(Aug 7, 2018, 08:11 PM)LilSnek Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Everyone with 200+ hours now has a Tesla, I disapprove of this  Straight Face

The only reason everyone has Tesla's is because theyve had a huge buff and now handle amazingly
(Aug 7, 2018, 10:37 PM)I Too Have An Uncle Wrote: [ -> ]

The only reason everyone has Tesla's is because theyve had a huge buff and now handle amazingly
You do realise currently you do contraband for like 7hours and you can buy a Tesla? It was nice when it was actually a challenge to purchase a Golf GTI. I remember coming on and farming for hours just to get a 50k car. Now I can get it within 20minutes of contraband.

That’s how messed the economy is. You feel no achievement when buying something cause the most expensive item in the game takes you 20hours to get. You’re be saving for weekend to get a McLaren back then and it felt like an achievement to purchase something over 50k. People where actually scared of loosing weaponry instead of arming up an M249, Tranq & AWM at once and going on a mass cop killing spree
(Aug 7, 2018, 10:49 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 10:37 PM)I Too Have An Uncle Wrote: [ -> ]

You do realise currently you do contraband for like 7hours and you can buy a Tesla? It was nice when it was actually a challenge to purchase a Golf GTI. I remember coming on and farming for hours just to get a 50k car. Now I can get it within 20minutes of contraband.

That’s how messed the economy is. You feel no achievement when buying something cause the most expensive item in the game takes you 20hours to get. You’re be saving for weekend to get a McLaren back then and it felt like an achievement to purchase something over 50k. People where actually scared of loosing weaponry instead of arming up an M249, Tranq & AWM at once and going on a mass cop killing spree

I agree on the fact that you don't feel like it's an achievement when buying a car for 800k or more.

You say that you can get a tesla after 20 min, cmon that's an overstatement. I think you are exaggerateing. With contraband after 20 min it's more like around 30-40k. And thats not what the price of tesla is.

I remember the times when contra as you said was doing like 50 per cycle and you saved money for weeks to get too 50k, I feel this was a bit overkill on how low the payout was and I still feel like the current ammount on the countra is good and balanced for the current risks.
(Aug 7, 2018, 08:23 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck me no. I never do contra but -SUPPORT

If you never do it how does this possibly effect you in any way?
(Aug 7, 2018, 11:43 PM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 10:49 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 10:37 PM)I Too Have An Uncle Wrote: [ -> ]The only reason everyone has Tesla's is because theyve had a huge buff and now handle amazingly

I agree on the fact that you don't feel like it's an achievement when buying a car for 800k or more.

You say that you can get a tesla after 20 min, cmon that's an overstatement. I think you are exaggerateing. With contraband after 20 min it's more like around 30-40k. And thats not what the price of tesla is.

I remember the times when contra as you said was doing like 50 per cycle and you saved money for weeks to get too 50k, I feel this was a bit overkill on how low the payout was and I still feel like the current ammount on the countra is good and balanced for the current risks.
I said 7 hours which is legit no over statemnt
-support As I stated before it wasn't a problem when you sat there in your tower with contra for 6+ hours a day making money. It seems now you've become rich you don't want people to catch up.
(Aug 8, 2018, 01:55 AM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]-support As I stated before it wasn't a problem when you sat there in your tower with contra for 6+ hours a day making money. It seems now you've become rich you don't want people to catch up.
Of course i don’t, then the economy will be 10x more messed up than it is. I’d gladly give a way 1mil to 15 people if contraband was nerfed. Also I made my money from selling my lambo, About 1mil ornament my money is from contra
(Aug 7, 2018, 11:44 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 08:23 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck me no. I never do contra but -SUPPORT

boi how does it affect you, cus u dont even play :/
(Aug 8, 2018, 02:04 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]

He comes on once in a while
(Aug 8, 2018, 02:05 AM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 8, 2018, 02:04 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 11:44 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]If you never do it how does this possibly effect you in any way?

i havent seen him in ages
(Aug 8, 2018, 02:06 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 8, 2018, 02:05 AM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 8, 2018, 02:04 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]boi how does it affect you, cus u dont even play :/

i havent seen him in ages

I saw him last week

I may do it one day
Pages: 1 2 3 4