Limelight Forums

Full Version: Nerf Contra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Aug 8, 2018, 02:19 AM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 11:44 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 08:23 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck me no. I never do contra but -SUPPORT

If you never do it how does this possibly effect you in any way?

I may do it one day

Based on your signature, looks like you'll be needing it mate lmao

OT: All I got out of this post is that you're selfish? You would be willing to keep the economy fucked for your own personal gain...

Personally this is one of the biggest steps to fixing limelight +Support
I do normally do contra just to get some money because I dont really think there is a sustainable way to do passive rp. Then I remembered. There are more jobs than contra farmers!

+support from me surprisingly Smile
nerds keep mentioning my gang 

all I see is a contrawhore who has got his money and now wants it nerfed, waiting for you to delete this thread like the last

-support
(Aug 8, 2018, 02:04 AM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 11:44 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 7, 2018, 08:23 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck me no. I never do contra but -SUPPORT

If you never do it how does this possibly effect you in any way?

boi how does it affect you, cus u dont even play :/

Because I might actually come on and play if the economy isn’t fucked up and we’re on a new map?
contra is a bit OP tho.

i can do whatever aggressive RP i want with SCAR-Hs, SCAR-20s and Tranq's and none of it matters because i've got all of them back in like 20 mins of having my contra in some random house lol

there's no fear of losing anything. criminals make it all back by being afk with contra for a few minutes and police lose 1k from a locker.
Why can't we just have some nice PassiveRP?

imo there is little risk, as mentioned
Quote:i can do whatever aggressive RP i want with SCAR-Hs, SCAR-20s and Tranq's and none of it matters because i've got all of them back in like 20 mins of having my contra in some random house lol

there's no fear of losing anything. criminals make it all back by being afk with contra for a few minutes and police lose 1k from a locker.

it just highlights the fact that being raided and arrested is nothing more than a slight inconvenience. I believe the contraband and such should be nerfed to the point where if you lose it, it's not going to take 10-20 minutes to regain the amount of money you lost in jail or if you had died - Doing contraband should carry a much more significant risk as apposed to Contra gets destroyed > buy more contra > get money back > proft $$$
+ support, make other ways to make cash both legal/illegal (less aggressive illegal methods) and nerf tf outta contra.
+Support
+Support

Make supercars like the McLaren special again Tongue
-/+ support

I will -support if there was implemented an easier way for police to detect contraband.

+support if not, as its not even the largest money maker as I break down the comparison between contra and weed here:

UNDERGROUND JOB MONEYMAKING

Weed - $500 per weed to sell. 5+1 weed per harvest 10 max without light 15 max with

21 minutes (roughly)

Potential: $37,500 per full cycle (21 minutes)

Contra:

Money Printer - $5,184 when full
Drug Lab - $2,244 when full

2 minutes per cycle

24 minutes max load

Total - $21,558 per full cycle (24 minutes)
(Aug 8, 2018, 10:11 AM)-support Wrote: [ -> ]contra is a bit OP tho.

i can do whatever aggressive RP i want with SCAR-Hs, SCAR-20s and Tranq's and none of it matters because i've got all of them back in like 20 mins of having my contra in some random house lol

Yeah I remember back in the day fearing me loosing a SCAR-H and Kevlar but now that shit just grows on trees
The economy would be fucked even more lol

-support
(Aug 10, 2018, 01:25 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 8, 2018, 10:11 AM)-support Wrote: [ -> ]contra is a bit OP tho.

Yeah I remember back in the day fearing me loosing a SCAR-H and Kevlar but now that shit just grows on trees

begging that a cops cuffs you before you die cos of no EMS

but nowadays you can have all the guns you want and you've literally made it back in 40 mins of contra, kevlar/medkits/steroids included.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
+ Support

Not balanced at all. There is absolutely ZERO risk when you always make money from it. Even if the cops come bursting down your door 20 minutes after you placed the contra, you've already made money or at least broken even.
Pages: 1 2 3 4