Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow vehicle wider vehicle spawn at build server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Allow citizen change jobs in build server / Allow citizens spawn vehicles in build server
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:

There is for real need to see how much car really takes space at you garage, specially when you are building in tight spaces. Specially this is prodlem when car is government vehicle like a fire truck

Edit: This is the idea in simplest way

Quote:Sours Wrote: [url=https://limelightgaming.net/forums/post-224869.html#pid224869][/url]I don't support the changing jobs as it seems useless for what the build server is for however spawning multiple vehicles and any vehicle would be a nice edition.

---
Before someone says but what if they start racing there, so      what   o_O
This can easily be solved by just placing a prop of the vehicle in the place you want? They'd be the tiniest bit shorter in height, but other than that they're the exact same dimensions.
(Apr 1, 2018, 12:03 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]This can easily be solved by just placing a prop of the vehicle in the place you want? They'd be the tiniest bit shorter in height, but other than that they're the exact same dimensions.

I tried that a couple times but you can't predict where you get out of the government vehicle.

OT: +support allowing to spawn a government vehicle -support for changing jobs.
-Support

Spawn the prop

EDIT: I also don't believe it is worth dev time for such a small thing that is not a big problem.

I tried that a couple times but you can't predict where you get out of the government vehicle.
(Apr 1, 2018, 07:30 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 

You spawn where your seat in the car is. If a wall or prop is too close, you spawn on the roof.

-Support
About spawning prop but you cannot drive, making sure it fits, and gets way  too akward to move around specific spot
(Apr 1, 2018, 07:39 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

You spawn where your seat in the car is. If a wall or prop is too close, you spawn on the roof.

-Support

I don't know the distance of that and I don't know if there is a small prop obstructing that, forcing to spawn on the roof which can lead to being stuck in the roof of a dupe.

Like seriously, what is the issue with adding this?

-It doesn't take that much effort
-It improves peoples buildings and reduces @ calls due to people getting stuck in buildings 

It seems you are just -supporting for the sake of -supporting.
Very negative.
(Apr 1, 2018, 08:47 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 07:39 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

-Support

I don't know the distance of that and I don't know if there is a small prop obstructing that, forcing to spawn on the roof which can lead to being stuck in the roof of a dupe.

-It improves peoples buildings and reduces @ calls due to people getting stuck in buildings 

Very negative.

My man...just let me support with my arguments. It isn’t necessary for you to wuestion everything I don’t agree with. Leave it.

Also your bullet points:
- Ask a Dev about that. They will tell you nothing is really little effort.
- This is for the build server...they can fly out.

Now, leave me to my opinions and stop harassing every post I make that you don’t agree with.

It's not harassing it's debating Big Grin
You don't seem to agree with any post :/

Don't have to patronise me, I'm pretty sure I know this suggestion is about the build server. And also **Facepalm** you clearly don't understand what I'm saying because once you use the dupe on the main server then you can't fly out.
(Apr 1, 2018, 09:10 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 08:47 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 07:39 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]You spawn where your seat in the car is. If a wall or prop is too close, you spawn on the roof.

-Support

Very negative.

My man...just let me support with my arguments. It isn’t necessary for you to wuestion everything I don’t agree with. Leave it.

Also your bullet points:
- Ask a Dev about that. They will tell you nothing is really little effort.
- This is for the build server...they can fly out.

Now, leave me to my opinions and stop harassing every post I make that you don’t agree with.

tbh, quest is not wrong, a while ago you could change jobs and check all the vehicles, now you have to go back and forth to check if x car fits at y area without getting you stuck when exiting. As for the dev time, it shouldn't be that difficult to undo the restrictions put in place. Not trying to argue, just saying.

OT: +Support
(Apr 1, 2018, 09:15 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 
It's not harassing it's debating Big Grin
You don't seem to agree with any post :/

It seems hardly like debating when it seems that when people disagree you only want to debate with my reasoning.

Don't have to patronise me, I'm pretty sure I know this suggestion is about the build server. And also **Facepalm** you clearly don't understand what I'm saying because once you use the dupe on the main server then you can't fly out.

Then don't write with misleading sentences. If you want to convince me, at least be clear with your points.

I love how you put the blame on everyone else apart from yourself
Of course, the great Max can never make a mistake!

I only debate with your reasoning because sometimes you bring out a good argument for the thread and sometimes a bad one. Others don't give me an in-sight on why you'd -support such a basic, yet very helpful suggestion.
(Apr 1, 2018, 09:28 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 
I love how you put the blame on everyone else apart from yourself
Of course, the great Max can never make a mistake!

You mocking me doesn't help the situation. If you wanna make a valid argument, make one.

I only debate with your reasoning because sometimes you bring out a good argument for the thread and sometimes a bad one. Others don't give me an in-sight on why you'd -support such a basic, yet very helpful suggestion.

Yet why is it required to be so aggressively pursued? You got your answer in the first reply, there is no need to follow up. Just understand that some people (Like myself especially) have very heavy walls on opinions and don't wish to change them easily.

Anyways, if you wanna keep getting on me for my opinions, you can PM me.

-Support

Don't feel it's needed at the moment as it's viable to build garages and what not without needing the vehicle.

I’m not trying to say your opinion is wrong but why would you -Support something that has no negatives?
Pages: 1 2 3