Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow vehicle wider vehicle spawn at build server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Apr 1, 2018, 10:58 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ] 

I’m not trying to say your opinion is wrong but why would you -Support something that has no negatives?

yes exactly

+support
(Apr 1, 2018, 07:39 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 07:30 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 
I tried that a couple times but you can't predict where you get out of the government vehicle.

You spawn where your seat in the car is. If a wall or prop is too close, you spawn on the roof.

-Support

The Bentley spawns you on the opposite side. I don't know if there are other right-hand drive vehicles but they probably do the same.
(Apr 1, 2018, 11:37 PM)monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 07:39 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 07:30 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 
I tried that a couple times but you can't predict where you get out of the government vehicle.

You spawn where your seat in the car is. If a wall or prop is too close, you spawn on the roof.

-Support

The Bentley spawns you on the opposite side. I don't know if there are other right-hand drive vehicles but they probably do the same.

Yea. It all depends on the seat. It can be tested through regular seats I believe.
(Apr 1, 2018, 10:58 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ] 

I’m not trying to say your opinion is wrong but why would you -Support something that has no negatives?

The only negative I see is just killing dev time on such a simple thing that isn't really a NEEDED thing at the moment. It just seems silly support something that doesn't need fixing right now. Maybe later when we aren't dealing with new content packs and REP content I would change my opinion.

If it doesn't need fixing right now it can still be removed and put down the priority list?
(Apr 2, 2018, 12:17 AM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 
If it doesn't need fixing right now it can still be removed and put down the priority list?

It can and I can agree with that. After talking to a Developer about the suggestion, he's convinced me to +Support, although I still feel it is a low priority situation as it isn't needed at this moment.

Alright!
I don't support the changing jobs as it seems useless for what the build server is for however spawning multiple vehicles and any vehicle would be a nice edition.
+support
(Apr 6, 2018, 02:29 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]I don't support the changing jobs as it seems useless for what the build server is for however spawning multiple vehicles and any vehicle would be a nice edition.

I would say this is what i am after on this post!
(Apr 6, 2018, 06:47 PM)FINGamer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 6, 2018, 02:29 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]I don't support the changing jobs as it seems useless for what the build server is for however spawning multiple vehicles and any vehicle would be a nice edition.

Then why don't you make an edit to a suggestion, I'm pretty sure you can do that.
(Apr 6, 2018, 09:18 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 6, 2018, 06:47 PM)FINGamer Wrote: [ -> ]

Then why don't you make an edit to a suggestion, I'm pretty sure you can do that.
 Good idea
+suppor
Bet lots of people will use this to spawn in the Lambo and speed around especially since there is no damage tho
(Apr 6, 2018, 10:41 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]+suppor
Bet lots of people will use this to spawn in the Lambo and speed around especially since there is no damage tho

What's the issue with players testing cars?

Also this suggestion would allow people to test the rare event cars and see if they actually work on their dupes, as I doubt that many people can actually test them.
There is no issue with testing cars just saying a lot of people like just spawn in the Lambie and street race around as there will be no police or damage
Pages: 1 2 3