Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow vehicle wider vehicle spawn at build server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Well as long as they're not making the experience bad for anyone else on the build server it's not an issue Smile
(Apr 6, 2018, 10:48 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]There is no issue with testing cars just saying a lot of people like just spawn in the Lambie and street race around as there will be no police or damage

All rules on the live server, apply to the build server.
(Apr 7, 2018, 12:09 AM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 6, 2018, 10:48 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]There is no issue with testing cars just saying a lot of people like just spawn in the Lambie and street race around as there will be no police or damage

All rules on the live server, apply to the build server.

And I am talking about vehicles already owned. Not just spawning any random vehicle. If you or a friend don't have a vehicle, you shouldn't be able to spawn it.

I dont know why they even did start messing with REP content, its was complitly fine, and splitting pack 3 was biggest mistake ever, now i have 3 packs, not 1. But it not topic of this thread. 
But what is important if community votes that something like this is needed, its important and total worth of dev times. They are here to make our suggestions true

Not to go off topic but...
But I'm pretty sure IIRC that Internet told me that by switching, the addons are more optimised and are easier to add updates to.
As for the REP content, lots of things are being added and REPs rewards as of a whole are becoming more of an incentive to do good quality RP.

OT: +support
(Apr 7, 2018, 12:53 AM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] 
Not to go off topic but...
But I'm pretty sure IIRC that Internet told me that by switching, the addons are more optimised and are easier to add updates to.
As for the REP content, lots of things are being added and REPs rewards as of a whole are becoming more of an incentive to do good quality RP.

OT: +support

Ok, i like this good conversation what we have, i didint know that it has that type of backgroud
+Support on the spawning of cars, I cant see this as taking up much of the devs time
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added in Rev 6996.
Pages: 1 2 3