Limelight Forums

Full Version: REP change and Dune Buggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(Oct 11, 2017, 12:14 PM)Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2017, 09:14 AM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fine with teachers giving out points if they don't RP for 30min with their normal friends and hand out reps like crazy. *Cough* Jonas  *Cough*

I didn't know Jonas was a Teacher. Wink

On another similar community, or well he was
(Oct 11, 2017, 01:42 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2017, 09:14 AM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fine with teachers giving out points if they don't RP for 30min with their normal friends and hand out reps like crazy. *Cough* Jonas  *Cough*

Well funnily enough this isn't that community.
(Oct 11, 2017, 05:34 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2017, 01:42 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]

Well funnily enough this isn't that community.

Well funnily enough I never said it was
(Oct 11, 2017, 03:54 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2017, 01:08 AM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]... dam cops are really getin in hard when they see one thoguh: 2 cops on code 2 response just for a parked dune buggy. Interesting to see the same people who dont even know how to use their signals busting parked cars for missing indicators. Could we please get some indicators for the buggy XD 200k and 15 rep for a car you cant really use except for small, rare and poorly attended side events.
Its not a mayor issue but its kinda dissapointing considering this is beeing implemented as a sort of reward

Missing turn signals isn't the only thing that makes it not road-worthy

We still have a few vehicles without license plates. They are not roadworthy either. But unfortunatly some cops just act out about that one car because its to dam special and they can go "all protocol" on it. Just saying that you dont need 2 patrol cars responding to a parked car whilst half of the pd wont event bat an eye for stop signs, turn signals or licenseplates.#
Its politness. Some people have it some dont.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7