Limelight Forums

Full Version: REP change and Dune Buggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(Oct 5, 2017, 08:17 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 08:14 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 08:13 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 08:07 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 07:11 PM)Emc2 Wrote: [ -> ]snip

* Zambie ^‿^ snips again
If I recall it goes onto an SQL Database. If, for example, a new Teacher came to the team, he might just hand them out to his friends and that was his only goal to become a Teacher for that reason.

I know full well that this community has many back-end resources at hand - Its literally for security.

Glad they trust the Teacher Team.

I'm sure they have logs as well for the Staff Team handing out REPs for users, why combat this with the Teachers? It's literally back-end security to meet players requirements. LimeLight is a company, I doubt they'll want to be a company with minimal security and no back-end precautions.

Still nice of them to trust them enough. Odd though as Enzyme says many times that if we make the same mistakes, we're doomed to repeat. Even at times comparing FL to LL in the v5p vs Rockford argument.

Anyways, just odd. Bet it will definitely not affect our team. Because we all know giving more power doesn't increase most people's ego.
Opiration work my ass off for 15 REP's is a go!
(Oct 5, 2017, 08:30 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Because we all know giving more power doesn't increase most people's ego.

Whatever youre on send me some fine pal!
(Oct 5, 2017, 08:51 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 08:30 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Because we all know giving more power doesn't increase most people's ego.

I got a baton to the head. The headache of making the UBR got me all loopy!
(Oct 5, 2017, 08:53 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 5, 2017, 08:51 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

I got a baton to the head. The headache of making the UBR got me all loopy!

Well gosh darn!
2 times i saw it.
1.st time driving around in the woods.

2nd.
[Image: gqQkRX7.jpg]
If the system is reverted, shouldn't it be called RPP again?
(Oct 8, 2017, 09:54 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]2 times i saw it.

2nd.

Why blurred
(Oct 8, 2017, 09:54 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]2 times i saw it.

2nd.

10/10 censorship 
[Image: 1afc06ffdf7cb396b64f083fd1eebf85.png]

[Image: trlkk0o.gif]
(Oct 8, 2017, 09:55 AM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]If the system is reverted, shouldn't it be called RPP again?

Roleplay Experience Point is a pretty good title for it so there's no need to change the name back.
cant wait to get my hands on the dune buggy. I though about a city rally or just a stunt show, alongise with the mustang and probably the raptor this owuld be a perfect asset.
... dam cops are really getin in hard when they see one thoguh: 2 cops on code 2 response just for a parked dune buggy. Interesting to see the same people who dont even know how to use their signals busting parked cars for missing indicators. Could we please get some indicators for the buggy XD 200k and 15 rep for a car you cant really use except for small, rare and poorly attended side events.
Its not a mayor issue but its kinda dissapointing considering this is beeing implemented as a sort of reward
(Oct 11, 2017, 01:08 AM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]... dam cops are really getin in hard when they see one thoguh: 2 cops on code 2 response just for a parked dune buggy. Interesting to see the same people who dont even know how to use their signals busting parked cars for missing indicators. Could we please get some indicators for the buggy XD 200k and 15 rep for a car you cant really use except for small, rare and poorly attended side events.
Its not a mayor issue but its kinda dissapointing considering this is beeing implemented as a sort of reward

Missing turn signals isn't the only thing that makes it not road-worthy
I'm fine with teachers giving out points if they don't RP for 30min with their normal friends and hand out reps like crazy. *Cough* Jonas *Cough*
(Oct 11, 2017, 09:14 AM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fine with teachers giving out points if they don't RP for 30min with their normal friends and hand out reps like crazy. *Cough* Jonas  *Cough*

I didn't know Jonas was a Teacher. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7