Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dispatch Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(Jun 28, 2018, 12:30 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 28, 2018, 12:25 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 28, 2018, 12:03 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]GTA V locations? Those are ripped from the street and address names IG.

And sadly I won’t be working on this anymore. Y’all are free to edit it.

The locations on the Dispatch Board say things such as "Great Ocean Highway; Paleto Ave; Zancudo Ave; Los Santos Customs" on my end. Not sure if this is just me or not though.

Yea someone fucked with it. Guess we can’t have nice things.

Found a version with the proper locations and reverted to that, should be alright now.
(Jun 28, 2018, 12:43 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 28, 2018, 12:30 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 28, 2018, 12:25 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]The locations on the Dispatch Board say things such as "Great Ocean Highway; Paleto Ave; Zancudo Ave; Los Santos Customs" on my end. Not sure if this is just me or not though.

Yea someone fucked with it. Guess we can’t have nice things.

Found a version with the proper locations and reverted to that, should be alright now.

You, sir, are a god among men. Thank you xoxo <3
Update

I have applied Protection to the sheets preventing people from editing parts they shouldn't be. I'll probably add a formula/dev page for better protection over the sheets.
Why has it been removed?
(Jul 9, 2018, 10:51 PM)Saban Bajrami Wrote: [ -> ]Why has it been removed?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

had a backup just in case.
Could this be updated to the current map?
It's been deleted
Its a shame really.  I think a lot of people enjoyed using this.

Guv

i would of loved this
Yeah can we start the +supports here or should I make another suggestion?
As nice as it was, I feel it will not be as useful if it is not implemented in the GM as a permanent part of the government’s organization. If there was an updated police db I’d say it would make an excellent addition!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5