Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dispatch Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Removed Incident and Deceased Reports

Fixed Dispatch Board

I need to add the new vehicles. If someone can send me the list of all of them, I'll add them.
Been using this a lot recently. Really helps to keep control of the units and know their location. Can be tricky with tabbing out and stuff. Wish there was a way to get this to show in game via a sign or something.
(Apr 17, 2018, 01:15 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]Been using this a lot recently. Really helps to keep control of the units and know their location. Can be tricky with tabbing out and stuff. Wish there was a way to get this to show in game via a sign or something.

I tend to put it into the Steam browser. You can then still talk in game, and manage the menu.
 I think the Paramedic and Fire Crew should have different Situations because a Paramedic won't deal with traffic stops. I know that was there but for some reason it is no longer there. If you could fix that, that would be amazing.
(Apr 17, 2018, 02:52 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ] I think the Paramedic and Fire Crew should have different Situations because a Paramedic won't deal with traffic stops. I know that was there but for some reason it is no longer there. If you could fix that, that would be amazing.

Yea that’s an issue with the board. Someone messed with it. Will fix shortly.
New vehicles added.

Minor grammar errors fixed.
It is very good and wuold use it but I don't think many Officer will look at it tho But I found it very usefull to use but I wuold like to see some thing like a CAT form GTA RP server like DOJ in this game tho but keep the good work
(Jun 4, 2018, 05:23 PM)Littlestar Wrote: [ -> ]It is very good and wuold use it but I don't think many Officer will look at it tho But I found it very usefull to use but I wuold like to see some thing like a CAT form GTA RP server like DOJ in this game tho but keep the good work

Officers don’t need to look at it, you use the board to organise things then issue instructions over in game radio.
great work chap, I would use this but I don't dispatch as NOBODY FUCKING LISTENS (unless pres starts demoting those who ignore dispatch)
(Jun 27, 2018, 05:00 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]great work chap, I would use this but I don't dispatch as NOBODY FUCKING LISTENS (unless pres starts demoting those who ignore dispatch)

Make sure you have a competent chief
did some dispatch rp for the first time

this deff helped me manage stuff
Just saw this and used it today for a Dispatch Roleplay. Works fantastic.

My only complaint is that the Locations are GTA V Locations so I tend to type the Rockford ones in manually. Also, a cross street column would be very helpful for things like Traffic Stops.

Other than that, fantastic job. I look forward to using this more in the future.
GTA V locations? Those are ripped from the street and address names IG.

And sadly I won’t be working on this anymore. Y’all are free to edit it.
(Jun 28, 2018, 12:03 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]GTA V locations? Those are ripped from the street and address names IG.

The locations on the Dispatch Board say things such as "Great Ocean Highway; Paleto Ave; Zancudo Ave; Los Santos Customs" on my end. Not sure if this is just me or not though.
(Jun 28, 2018, 12:25 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 28, 2018, 12:03 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]GTA V locations? Those are ripped from the street and address names IG.

The locations on the Dispatch Board say things such as "Great Ocean Highway; Paleto Ave; Zancudo Ave; Los Santos Customs" on my end. Not sure if this is just me or not though.

Yea someone fucked with it. Guess we can’t have nice things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5