Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dispatch Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I don't know why, but I am really hyped for the idea of having the document being placed into the MDT accessible through /policedb or some F-something menu.
PUT IT IN GAMEEE!

Great work Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Love it! I played as a dispatch today without this and had a notepad written full of shit, I should use this instead haha !
Also I think that it would be better to do it fro scratch instead of html because I have experienced a lot of crashes while using HTML codes Ingame. Some players also crashed when they called up the f1 menu.
Update

Added:

- New 10 Codes from handbook
- Updated locations
Will be working on a branch of the Incident report for detectives to record their data.
[font=Arial][b]MAJOR UPDATE[/font]
[font=Arial]8/6/2017[/font]
[/b]

[font=Arial]Added:[/font]
[font=Arial][b]- Deceased Investigation Report[/font][/b]
[font=Arial][b]- Added new 10 Codes to the Incident Report[/font][/b]

[Image: 2bfa4c22276f39359a77af4b2f94b548.jpeg]
[font=Arial]What is this?[/font]
Deceased Investigation Report allows detectives to fill out all those pesky notes down from deceased subjects through the power of paperwork!

[font=Arial]How do I use it?[/font]
When you want to write an Deceased Investigation Report (Again, optional) all you have to do is go to the link below this post and you can access the Incident Report Form. This requires you to fill out such things as:

[font=Arial]Your name[/font]
[font=Arial]Time of Recovery[/font]
Your conclusion and possible cause of death
Ammunition Casings Recovered
[font=Arial]And more! [/font]

[font=Arial]To access already submitted reports, all you have to do is click on the “Deceased Reports” sheet on the Dispatch Board Spreadsheet. [/font]
[font=Arial]Now, to keep with NLR so these may be used properly while sticking with the rules, every Friday, the submitted reports are wiped, allowing all players a clean slate and a new chance![/font]

[font=Arial]Some tips with using this:[/font]
[font=Arial]Be specific but concise. The more detail the better, but we don’t want a paragraph.[/font]

[font=Arial]Don’t make duplicate reports! Ask your supervisor or any other officers on scene who should write it?[/font]

[font=Arial]If you mess up a report, don’t worry. Contact Soviethooves by either commenting on the Deceased Report sheet for someone to remove a report, or contact him through Steam or Forum PM.[/font]

[font=Arial]DO NOT TOUCH THE “DON’T TOUCH EITHER” SHEET. THAT’S ALL THE BACKEND CODE STUFF FOR THE DECEASED REPORTS TO SHOW CORRECTLY!!![/font]

[font=Arial]Main Dispatch Board:[/font]
[font=Arial]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ToAigjouaky-E2ebDLJSmGZs7kxqdDhgBJElVzrsU58/edit?usp=sharing[/font]

[font=Arial]Incident Report:[/font]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSff1v55r2jhVPTieDrmuwWrurUKXwPisb0bLnDNIMAA4MwWCQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Deceased Investigation Report:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...sp=sf_link
It would be nice to see 10-23 On-Scene for all units not just FD and EMS.
Also would be nice to add 10-80 Chase In Progress/Pursuit to Police Officer.
10-70 Fire Alarm Would be nice so that if you don't know what the situation is or it actually is a fire alarm, you can choose this so you don't have to put Vehicle or Triage Tent or something when its not one of those situations. I know does this in his freetime (I think) but it would be nice to add some of these some time in the future.

No rush, thanks for the Dispatch board it really makes Dispatch RP extremely fun, for me anyway. Wink
THIS IS GREAT WOOO

Pat

*Adverted on Evoradio*
Love it!
I t would be good to have another sections to say:

Green: Avaliable
Amber: En Route
Yellow: On scene:
Blue: Traffic stop:
Red: Unavailbe
White: Requesting EMS, FD or PD
And also to have a Location In the area and a x-location (exit location)
UPDATE

- Quality Check of all Assets
- Records Wiped

ALL REPORTS FILLED OUT WILL BE RECYCLED ON FRIDAY 1/12 AT 11:59 PM (US Central TZ)
Again, I highly encourage users to share the links for all reports and the Dispatch Board to keep records in check and add that extra level of professionalism to the Rockford Police Department
What do you mean, boring part, paperwork.
Paperwork is the shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5