Limelight Forums

Full Version: Make fire spread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:

In detail, explain your suggestion:When there is a fire man or a fire chef make it so fire from a car crash, molotov, etc. spreads.

Why should this be implemented? This will make fire physics more realistic.
OT: That's already the case?
-Support
Fire already spreads
(Jun 2, 2017, 02:29 PM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]Fire already spreads

Since when? When a car crashes the fire dose not spread.
This is very difficult if you are meaning that it would set part of the world on fire. I believe that the world is all one object. I don't actually think this is possible, but we might be able to produce more fires around the vehicle(Set on a timer, like spreading). This will make better RP for firemen.
I already see the complette map on fire when there is no fire unit.

+Support
(Jun 2, 2017, 06:50 PM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]This is very difficult if you are meaning that it would set part of the world on fire. I believe that the world is all one object. I don't actually think this is possible, but we might be able to produce more fires around the vehicle(Set on a timer, like spreading). This will make better RP  for firemen.

If SantosRP made it possible LimeLight can do it better!
+support, but not spread so quick
It's already a think if you throw Molotovs I believe.
(Jun 3, 2017, 12:32 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]It's already a think if you throw Molotovs I believe.

Nope, fire dose not spread
+Support
(Jun 3, 2017, 12:32 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]It's already a think if you throw Molotovs I believe.

It doesn't.
Obviously don't make it spread like 30 metres in the space of about 10 seconds because the whole map would go up in flames, give it like a max radius of however many units and have like a 50/50 chance of it spreading even further.

Although as Monkey said, it will probably be hard to create since the world is all 1 object

+support
*bump*
+support
just so i can get a tone of money for putting so many fires out.
Pages: 1 2