Limelight Forums

Full Version: More C.W 2.0 Weapons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(Feb 9, 2017, 05:36 PM)The Demonic Knight Wrote: [ -> ]why not make a schematic that requires 2-3 underground reps. costing $<QUICKREFERENCES#50000>+ and requiring you to have scrap metal, gunpowder, ar-15 and the quad stacked mags to make the m249

Ill become like the tommygun in corleones , who used?
(Feb 9, 2017, 05:40 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 9, 2017, 05:36 PM)The Demonic Knight Wrote: [ -> ]why not make a schematic that requires 2-3 underground reps. costing $<QUICKREFERENCES#50000>+ and requiring you to have scrap metal, gunpowder, ar-15 and the quad stacked mags to make the m249

not exactly, im saying we create a schematic for the m249 that requires reps, so that very few people can produce them, but don't put a rep limit on the weapon itself so anyone can use it, this will make it rare and could possibly make a slight difference to the economy
(Feb 9, 2017, 05:44 PM)The Demonic Knight Wrote: [ -> ]

not exactly, im saying we create a schematic for the m249 that requires reps, so that very few people can produce them, but don't put a rep limit on the weapon itself so anyone can use it, this will make it rare and could possibly make a slight difference to the economy

Under-ground REP's are extremely hard to come by unless handed out in a event.
I also do not see how a m249 fits a Criminal role-play, I see it more fitting PMC/SWAT type.
(Feb 9, 2017, 05:46 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]

I also do not see how a m249 fits a Criminal role-play, I see it more fitting PMC/SWAT type.

meh, okay general reps, but still i don't see a lmg being a good swat weapon, especially in an urban environment...
Why would SWAT use a M249?

Also, we already have an LMG IG technically, the Kalashnikov's RPK modifications.
(Feb 9, 2017, 06:39 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Why would SWAT use a M249?

Also, we already have an LMG IG technically, the Kalashnikov's RPK modifications.

RPK is actually a Terrorist weapon. M249 is just normal USA Weapon.
(Feb 9, 2017, 06:41 PM)John Master Wrote: [ -> ]

Kalashnikovs are a very versatile and effective weapon that requires a LOT to break. It's used by a lot of countires as their standard weapons for their military. 

SWAT don't use every US weapon. There is no point for a SWAT team to use a LMG as they are meant subdue suspects, not kill them.
(Feb 9, 2017, 06:47 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

Kalashnikovs are a very versatile and effective weapon that requires a LOT to break. It's used by a lot of countires as their standard weapons for their military. 

SWAT don't use every US weapon. There is no point for a SWAT team to use a LMG as they are meant subdue suspects, not kill them.

Ok. Iam just saying that RPK as only 1 LMG in-game is not as much. Its not even RPK. Its just modified AK-101. So, M249 isnt a bad idea in my opinion.
(Feb 9, 2017, 06:50 PM)John Master Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 9, 2017, 06:47 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok. Iam just saying that RPK as only 1 LMG in-game is not as much. Its not even RPK. Its just modified AK-101. So, M249 isnt a bad idea in my opinion.

I would be fine with it being IG, and the ak-101 is modified to become a RPK. They both use the same base, just different parts.

Anyway i dont see people earning REP's , soo still the same , useless content ...
(Feb 9, 2017, 07:41 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]

Anyway i dont see people earning REP's , soo still the same , useless content ...

That's an issue with REPs being given out, not an issue with having rep-locks on content.
+Support

This guns are not special, no rep requirements.
Bumppp
I like all of these, but I don't really see the M249 fitting in too well. It'd be cool, yeah, but if it's added I think having it as a suppression weapon would be best. As in - it's not too accurate, but it pumps a ton of lead out in a wide area. Make it useful for drive-bys, and defensive stuff in close quarters. Make it expensive as hell, as well, so it's rare, but it makes up for that with pure suppressive factor.

You could have a drug cartel fortifying their base with it, and when the cops raid, they just light up the corridor with it. No officer's gonna be able to come down there, so they're gonna be pinned in place, allowing the rest of their group to sneak out the back or something. SWAT could counteract it with a concussion grenade, but standard cops would be hard pressed to get through that mess.

It'd make police officers have to play a little more defensively during raids - nine times out of ten, after all, the cops charge in alongside SWAT, whereas SWAT should be moving in first with the officers securing the perimeter to ensure nobody escapes.

I like the schematic idea, that could work.

Overall:
+Support (with some tweaks)
Suggestion approved.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6