Limelight Forums

Full Version: More C.W 2.0 Weapons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Guns? I love guns! I also love variety, so more guns!
We've added a huge variety of cars, now it's time to add a huge variety of guns and eliminate the current overused metas *cough scar-20s, highly modded AR-15s and AK's with bipods cough*

I don't think we should limit to just 3, but these are a good start. However, we need to come up with some sort of system for making larger guns harder to obtain if we start adding LMGs and the like.

+Support
(Jan 22, 2017, 08:37 PM)Lods Wrote: [ -> ]Guns? I love guns! I also love variety, so more guns!
We've added a huge variety of cars, now it's time to add a huge variety of guns and eliminate the current overused metas *cough scar-20s, highly modded AR-15s and AK's with bipods cough*

I don't think we should limit to just 3, but these are a good start. However, we need to come up with some sort of system for making larger guns harder to obtain if we start adding LMGs and the like.

+Support

Making them be crafted instead of conjured into existance
(Jan 22, 2017, 09:15 PM)francysol3c Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 22, 2017, 08:37 PM)Lods Wrote: [ -> ]Guns? I love guns! I also love variety, so more guns!

+Support

Crafting system would take a lot of time, a lot of effort, a lot of planning to make it balanced, a lot of thought so it's not too boring, and more importantly massively inflate the price of the guns that are already in circulation. It's not as easy to integrate as you might think.
+support

Gib me HK416 in Gov Locker for SWAT with 5 gov Rep

(plz :( )

+Support

Average Joe crafting military machine guns is far fetched at the very least.
(Jan 23, 2017, 02:04 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]

+Support

Average Joe pulling military machine guns out of a magic hat though? Is that any better?
(Jan 23, 2017, 02:10 AM)Lods Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 23, 2017, 02:04 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]

+Support

Average Joe pulling military machine guns out of a magic hat though? Is that any better?

More likely than crafting and machining his own HKs...
(Jan 22, 2017, 07:46 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]I cant agree with any suggestion that restrict something with rep while admis still barelly give reps

I believe the fact that Teachers are unable to give them out still is one factor. Once that Teachers could give reps out I believe more might be recieved.
Maybe also add:
LINKS:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=601679707
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...t=CW+Mosin
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...CW+stevens
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...text=CW+M1
-Mosin-Nagant:
~50k in pirce
- no REP requirements

- limited or non-existent attachments
[Image: 45250967D80D12250687BE08BC30A7F4EA3CB9E5]
Stevens model 620
- cost: 25-30k
- no attachments
- less damage but less spread, more of an hunting shotgun
[Image: 79EFF73B54817FE1EE26D19421FD41593D5C6952]
SKS (Sadly AK worldmodel)
- medium damage (en par with the G3A3)
- low price: 15-20k a shipment
- semi auto carabine chambered in AK47 round, meant for personal home defense, hunting and low life crime
M1 Garand
high damage (en par with the M14 EBR)
- low price: 25-30k a shipment
- semi auto rifle chambered in .308 round, meant for personal home defense, hunting and low life crime
- 8 round magazine
- 1-2 general REP restriction?
[Image: 6300D591EB6AED4D2BB3B3398AF68263B3F93EAA]
Can we add the M249 ? So I can do my dust 2 rush???

On topic: + Support, seems a good choice.
MASSIVE +Support

Finally some real gun! M249 BABY!
(Jan 5, 2017, 04:35 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]+support
I also suggest some more hand guns, there's heaps of good ones in this pack
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=657241323

That C4 tho <3 could be adapted to be a breaching charge too maybe?

Would be much better than what we have now.

+Support for both of these
(Jan 23, 2017, 02:34 AM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 22, 2017, 07:46 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]I cant agree with any suggestion that restrict something with rep while admis still barelly give reps

I believe the fact that Teachers are unable to give them out still is one factor. Once that Teachers could give reps out I believe more might be recieved.

I've seen teachers from a staff perspective and this won't change anything at all.
(Jan 21, 2017, 10:51 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if I voted on this but...

+Support BUT only until we have a system where military grade firearms are harder to get and some (Like Rocket said) should have REP Requirements. Not to mention just balance firefights.

Rep requirements are pointless, no one gets rep nowadays. You should try and think of something more inventive rather than just throwing REP reqs on everything cool and good. Passive RP is a rarity and as soon as people get the REP BAM back to aggressive  rp. The system simply doesnt work because staff fail to hand them out enough to keep people interested. 

Maybe have a system where these weapons are sold at illegal auctions to the highest bidder, the auctions are held once a week on a random day. Put gangs etc on watch to involve everyone in the RP. Maybe have an exotic arms dealer come in the city which sells these rare items on occasion but only has one or two at a time rather than being lazy and slapping REP on everything. Its stupid and annoying.

If you wish to develop a system like I mentioned before contact me for details, too late to type it all.
REPs are meant to be rare and if you want good underground equipment, you need to do better than just shooting people and contrawhoring.

+Support for REP Requirements on certain weapons and military grade forearms are harder to grt in general.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6