Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vehicle update 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok now I'm actually happy about the update thanks good work
(Oct 1, 2016, 10:49 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 1, 2016, 10:37 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Removed complete for police?

Yes. We have to stay fair with democratic votes. I know this might upset some players but thats how it is. We cannot ignore the fact that 82% want it removed. 

But no fear ! You can suggest modern police vehicles for vehicle update 2. https://limelightgaming.net/forums/forum-239.html
If we can suggest cars, it should be removed from the unwanted suggestion thread.
(Oct 2, 2016, 12:45 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 1, 2016, 10:49 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 1, 2016, 10:37 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Removed complete for police?

Yes. We have to stay fair with democratic votes. I know this might upset some players but thats how it is. We cannot ignore the fact that 82% want it removed. 

But no fear ! You can suggest modern police vehicles for vehicle update 2. https://limelightgaming.net/forums/forum-239.html
If we can suggest cars, it should be removed from the unwanted suggestion thread.

Done. You can suggest vehicles now.  https://limelightgaming.net/forums/forum-394.html
This is amazing. If there are further (tdm-)cars to be implementd id love do see just a regular crown vic or a chevy imapala. They have beautiful tdm interors and a large variety of ELS-Options etc.
It would be realy good to have a standart patrol car that is not as loud and unstable as the taurus (sounds like a f1 while driving), as unusual as the charger (quite a few departments use them but they are usually used along with a few lower class patrol cast) etc.
While the tahoe is a perfect patrol and utility vehicle and the charger a perfect interceptor/patrol i think we could benefit froma cheap low class patrol car that unlike the taurus doesnt sounds like a loudened f1 car and is probably a bit more stabil and robust in terms of handling.
The crown vic or the impala would perfecly fit in witha low-medium rate of speed, a medium durability, a perfectly smoth and realitic handling and a design that is making them realisitc and usefull everyday-patrol vehicles. All the others are asome too but exspecialy the crown vic is amaazing

But yeah i lost my point: awsome update - you guys just made me brokeSmile
WHEN WAS THERE A MONACO ???

F*CKING SCHOOL.. I HAVE TO LEARN FOR IT BUT I WANT TO SEE THIS NEW CARS INGAME .. I HATE MY LIFE

actually.. fuck learning.. i cant remember this anyways and i hope i know the most things
So do suggested vehicles HAVE to be TDMcars/LW cars or can we suggest new vehicle people are starting to make now such as Roy's Cars or vCars?
(Oct 4, 2016, 07:13 PM)MidgetBeMidget Wrote: [ -> ]So do suggested vehicles HAVE to be TDMcars/LW cars or can we suggest new vehicle people are starting to make now such as Roy's Cars or vCars?

I'd recommend sticking with TDM And LW
(Oct 4, 2016, 08:56 PM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 4, 2016, 07:13 PM)MidgetBeMidget Wrote: [ -> ]So do suggested vehicles HAVE to be TDMcars/LW cars or can we suggest new vehicle people are starting to make now such as Roy's Cars or vCars?

I'd recommend sticking with TDM And LW

Hmm. What if the suggested vehicle is not in either of the two author's packs and was liked by the community? One I suggested is sorta liked and has VCmod support I think.
Overall you can make any vehicle suggestion you want. It doesn't matter what group it is a part of.

It'll be discussed right along with the rest of them. TDM and LW are just the most well known and dependable.
(Oct 5, 2016, 12:31 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Overall you can make any vehicle suggestion you want.  It doesn't matter what group it is a part of.

It'll be discussed right along with the rest of them.  TDM and LW are just the most well known and dependable.

Aight sweet, just making sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5