Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vehicle update 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Nice update, but I agree with Venom on the addition of the Dodge Monaco. Feels like a major step back from all the work done to modernize and improve the police force.
I agree with practically everyone else about the new (old) cop car. I protested for keeping the Vic and you claimed it to be too old, either add that back or get rid of this police car and add a "modern" one.

Other than that, great work guys I like how things look.
[Image: AKvHp5E.jpg]
Great update!

I do share the same opinion as others about that cop car though. No police force would use such an old car when there are far better and modern vehicles to choose from.
Words can not describe my happyness to this update. BUT OMG I LOVE YOU.
I mean, I am loving the new vehicles and see no reason why people are complaining about more vans then anything etc when this is only part 1.
YESSS!!!!! AND ITS ONLY PART ONE!!
Let me get this straight, you replace the crown victoria, a still WIDELY used police vehicle, and you replace it with a fucking Dodge Monaco, A car thats old as shit and no modern police department WOULD ever use. Absolutely horrible. Why dont you have someone that has a clue design the police department.
(Oct 1, 2016, 04:34 AM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with practically everyone else about the new (old) cop car. I protested for keeping the Vic and you claimed it to be too old, either add that back or get rid of this police car and add a "modern" one.

Other than that, great work guys I like how things look.
OKG ITS THE NISSAN GTR WHICH IVE WANTES FOR AGES AND I TRADE LAMBO FOR IT
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:17 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]OKG ITS THE NISSAN GTR WHICH IVE WANTES FOR AGES AND I TRADE LAMBO FOR IT

Ok sure

Also regarding the skin changes, it's now gonna cost 30k just to change the skin on the McLaren. Ouch.
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:51 AM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:17 AM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]OKG ITS THE NISSAN GTR WHICH IVE WANTES FOR AGES AND I TRADE LAMBO FOR IT

Ok sure

Also regarding the skin changes, it's now gonna cost 30k just to change the skin on the McLaren. Ouch.

Can see some expensive mistakes to be made. Might be better if there was a confirmation before the change was made.
I-I-I-I-I-I a-am *faints*

No, but seriously the Dodge Ram 1500 was my suggestion! FUCK YES!
Noice! Big Grin 

I LUV IT!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5