Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vehicle update 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I REALLY want to see that Tow Truck being worked on to actually allow it to tow vehicles! That would be so freaking awesome! Big Grin Great job everyone, and thanks for making LL an even better server than it already is.
Them Nissans tho....
It is great to see these finally out. Some of them were looong overdue. I look forward to seeing them in use!
RIP money.

But seriously I'm already excited for the new RP possibilities that come as a result of this update, great work!
Monaco needs to be fixed.
It's 40 years old with a 330hp 440 (at best) and weighs over 2 tons. Yet this thing keeps up with the Charger R/T which has more power, less weight, and a modern transmission.

In addition, the reason for the old BMW M5 being so slow and cheap is because it is "old", even though it is 13-20 years newer than the Monaco....
I'm sorry I am very appreciative, but
is the dodge monaco really necessary? Would you really see it more often then other more modern cop cars such as an impala, cvpi, or fpiu?
Administrators bash the idea of adding the Crown Victoria back in because it is outdated and then you go and add a Monaco? Literally the dumbest thing I have ever seen. You want people to RP as law enforcement with a vehicle from the 70's? Why not add something actually beneficial, like a Ford Explorer? 

Disappointed in the addition of so many vehicles that really aren't a good fit in my opinion. Would like to see more Civilian vehicles rather than clunky van's, luxurious and extremely expensive sport cars and vehicles that have limited RP use such as a Nissan Skyline that aren't seen on the roads anymore and a Nissan GTR which seems like something you'd use for an Asian car club. Maybe add vehicles that are used, like a civilian Ford Taurus, Suburban, mid-priced Audi or BMW, Toyota and some form of affordable cross-over vehicle.
Dodge monaco police car its amazing and very good to drive , its one of the best vehicles handling by there
(Oct 1, 2016, 02:22 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]Monaco needs to be fixed.
It's 40 years old with a 330hp 440 (at best) and weighs over 2 tons. Yet this thing keeps up with the Charger R/T which has more power, less weight, and a modern transmission.

In addition, the reason for the old BMW M5 being so slow and cheap is because it is "old", even though it is 13-20 years newer than the Monaco....

Bmw cost 50k , monaco cost 160k , so better quality , also the car itself doesnt drive so fast , maybe its the new dodge slowy?
ok, to address some concerns here. The primary focus on this update here was Utility. That is why we are seeing more vans, trucks and such. But, knowing that just having that wouldn't be good for all, it was decided to add in a few other vehicles that would fill in some of the void.

I'll be honest, the Nissans... I am not a fan of the steering columns on the right-hand side, I would have preferred a left-hand version. And the Monaco is meant to be a very low-cost vehicle. It was primarly for that purpose. The fact is, the vehicle came setup for police. That was a bonus. Simply a bonus.

This is the first round here guys. There is more to come!
(Oct 1, 2016, 02:51 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]

Bmw cost 50k , monaco cost 160k , so better quality , also the car itself doesnt drive so fast , maybe its the new dodge slowy?

The logic is so twisted with the 2 cars, it makes absolutely no sense.

Also, the Monaco is listed as a car for "someone down on their luck" and yet it sells for 160k?
(Oct 1, 2016, 03:00 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]

Also, the Monaco is listed as a car for "someone down on their luck" and yet it sells for 160k?

I belive if u try it you will see the quality of the car its superior of many others , as for real life , i do belive would be still so good or better then some of the cars today
(Oct 1, 2016, 03:07 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]

I belive if u try it you will see the quality of the car its superior of many others , as for real life , i do belive would be still so good or better then some of the cars today
Quality is on par with most of the vehicles in the game, although the Police Skin is the worst available.
(Oct 1, 2016, 03:09 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 1, 2016, 03:07 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]

Quality is on par with most of the vehicles in the game, although the Police Skin is the worst available.

Skins in 70's or 80's didnt had a design to be "beautifull" , they had simple use , to be visible and to inform people about who they are , classic cars ar charm and amazing , compared to the new ones today
The Dodge Monaco literally makes 0 sense. I don't see why a police car from the 70s would still be in service when the police department has brand new tauruses, tahoes, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5