Data Processing Consent
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes for us, and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, where appropriate.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We protect your personal information to the best of our ability.
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Session ID
- Linked SteamID
- IP Addresses
- IP Addresses
- Persistant Player Data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most data we collect. This data is collected when you:
- During the registration process.
- When performing actions on the site.
- During use of our sites via browser cookies.
- During connection to the services.
- Instructing your client to send data to the server.
- During the use of the game, via game code.
How do we use your data?
- Your Email Address is used to facilitate password recovery, ensuring service security, provide emergency contact and allow automated mailing services. Automated mailing can be disabled from the user control panel.
- Your Date of Birth is used for legal compliance, and for the optional birthdays system. Birthdays can be enabled/disabled in the user control panel.
- Session IDs are used for cross-request data such as facilitating logins.
- Linked SteamIDs are used for ensuring service security.
- IP Addresses are collected for ensuring service security.
- SteamIDs are used to store player data and ensure sevice security.
- Persistant player data is used to provide in-game services and ensure service security.
How do we store your data?
We securely store data on our servers, with multiple access requirements and software solutions to ensure security.
All data is kept indefinately as the service it pertains to remains online. When services go offline, finalisation tasks are ran (such as issuing refunds) on its data, and then the data is deleted.
What are your rights?
We wish to make sure you're aware of all your rights. All users are entitled to the following.
Access - You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
Rectification - You have the right to request correction of information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request completion of information you believe is incorrect.
Erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain circumstances.
Processing Restriction - You have the right to request we restrict processing your personal data under certain conditions.
Objection to Processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
Portability - You have the right to request that we transfer your collected data to another organization, or to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have a month to respond to you. If you'd like to make a request, please contact us at email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
We use various cookies to keep users signed in, provide us information about your data consent, protect you from malicious attacks, allow language options and provide desktop notifications.
Cookies for the MyBB Forum Software can be found here
Along with this, we also use several other cookies.
|mybb[allow_cookies]||Stores allowal of cookies.|
|mybb[consent]||Permission to process your data was granted.|
|ua_asked_granded_notifs||Stores the state of notification allowals for desktop notifications.|
|c2b_cff_limex||Stores the current session ID (login system).|
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
From PayPal, we are able to see the name attached to the PayPal account, postal address (if filed) and payment email address. However, to ensure your privacy, only a limited number of trained staff have access to this data.
For any queries about this policy, or if you wish to make any requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.