Data Processing Consent
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes for us, and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, where appropriate.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We protect your personal information to the best of our ability.
On the forums, various data is collected from you, during registration and your activities through the forums, with your consent.
- During the registration process, your email is collected, which is used by automated / mass mailing systems, as-well-as providing account recovery services.
- The dates of registration, last activity, last visit and last post are collected, and used in statistical processing.
- Your date of birth is collected, for legal compliance, and for the birthday system. The birthday system can be disabled during registration, and at any time through the User Control Panel.
In addition to this, as a legitimate interest of ensuring the security of our services, and proving safety to other members of the community, your IP address is collected when performing various actions, such as creating posts, threads or performing moderation actions. However, to ensure your privacy, when these logs are output, they are either hidden, or pseudoanonymised through a one-way hashing function.
Inside our game services, all data collected is used to provide our game services, ensure service security, upholding the safety of other users or for internal analytics.
Data is collected from in-game actions, command use and chat messages. The only data which does not come from those in-game actions are your SteamID and IP address, both of which are stored for service security, persistant data storage for your in-game characters and internal analytics. However, these analytics do not provide identifiable information, due to anonymisation that is used during processing.
From PayPal, we are able to see the name attached to the PayPal account, postal address (if filed) and payment email address. However, to ensure your privacy, only a limited number of trained staff have access to this data.
We use various cookies, to ensure our website works, and to provide users with various features.
Cookies for the MyBB Forum Software can be found here
Along with this, we also use several other cookies.
|mybb[allow_cookies]||Stores allowal of cookies.|
|mybb[consent]||Permission to process your data was granted.|
|ua_asked_granded_notifs||Stores the state of notification allowals for desktop notifications.|
|c2b_cff_limex||Stores the current session ID (login system).|
Protecting your data
To ensure that your data remains protected, we employ various technical measures to safeguard against unauthorized access, or accidental alteration or deletion of data.
Queries and Requests
For any queries about this policy, or if you wish to make any requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org