Limelight Forums

Full Version: EU Rockford online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
We're currently sorting some issues with our US hosting provider. No real cause for concern there, but the server will probably be offline for a couple of days.

In the meantime, we've put up Rockford on our EU dedicated server. You can connect to it using the old IP for EU v2d: 151.80.33.230:27015

If this is really successful, then we'll likely keep a Rockford EU server up, or at least rotate it with US. The only current issue we have is that we don't want to spread our players too thin. We've seen a nice increase in returning players recently, as well as several new players; if this continues, hopefully one day soon we'll be able to see two or even three servers filled.
I belive the rockford in Eu will be a sucess , just wait couple days till people release its on EU
(Apr 24, 2016, 04:33 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]I belive the rockford in  Eu will be a sucess , just wait couple days till people release its on EU

PEOPLE KNOW. 

Seems that both servers have a good 30-40 players.
Looks like a good idea. I think it will be successful, as players will be able to enjoy the server without a horrible FPS if GMod isn't optimised with their PC...
Yeah, it's a good way to lower the entry barrier to CityRP 2. I'd be very happy to keep this server up permanently.
I vote 200 player slots
(Apr 24, 2016, 05:47 PM)Obay Wrote: [ -> ]I vote 200 player slots

This
Seeing almost 50 players on both servers is amazing hopefully it will last
YES!!!
Rockford with EU ping is fantastic.
Playing on Rockford with EU ping today was fantastic. Do hope we get to keep it.

Edit: EU servers had 90 concurrent players (full rockford, 30ish v33x). That's really good.
Nice to see two EU Servers! Would be cool to see a rotating map now and again, from Rockford -> v2d in the near future.
(Apr 24, 2016, 08:00 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Rockford with EU ping is fantastic.

America disagrees with this statement.
(Apr 24, 2016, 09:16 PM)Blurr Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see two EU Servers! Would be cool to see a rotating map now and again, from Rockford -> v2d in the near future.

v2d is dead. And I doubt that will ever change
(Apr 24, 2016, 09:16 PM)Blurr Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see two EU Servers! Would be cool to see a rotating map now and again, from Rockford -> v2d in the near future.

v2d probably isn't coming back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8