Limelight Forums

Full Version: Car Suggestions to be Returned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> 

In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion:

Within limelight there is a fairly large vehicle option, although in my opinion there shouldn't be a limit on vehicles. In CityRP 2 Cars are pretty much what everybody needs, what everybody wants to show off ETC, Not forgetting the tool to get around. i think that as a donator to the community, we should have a say on what's added and vehicles in my opinion is definitely something that should keep getting added.

Personally i enjoy cruising around in my cars and having a good time, but why not have more and more options?

Why should this be implemented?

Well, i as a donator and many others should have a say, i understand that more important updates are necessary but adding a vehicle every now and then won't hurt anyone. I definitely don't think they should be ruled out.
(Apr 7, 2016, 06:14 PM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]In CityRP 

Ain't CityRP m8  Cool This is CityRP 2. The oldish, buggy, crappy CityRP cannot be compared to ours. Just browse through the changelogs.

On Topic:  If we can get the cars balanced, I don't see any issues with it.
+Support

Right now we have a very low amount of cars that balance the inbetween of "Super Expensive Millionare" and "16 year old's first car"
(Apr 7, 2016, 06:23 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 7, 2016, 06:14 PM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]In CityRP 

Ain't CityRP m8  Cool This is CityRP 2. The oldish, buggy, crappy CityRP cannot be compared to ours. Just browse through the changelogs.

On Topic:  If we can get the cars balanced, I don't see any issues with it.

Oh god, someone has to call 911 asap.

OT: +Support
+Support We really need replacement for tide truck , i would like to see more offroads , suvs , vans , trucks and sedans
+Support
+Support, there should be way more vehicles added.
Please implement some stupidly priced vehicles, upwards of 10 mill, perhaps even one at 50 mil...Just to show off.
Is this a possibility?
We should have double the amount of cars tbh
(Apr 21, 2016, 08:21 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]We should have double the amount of cars tbh

I Totally agree. Look at santosRP....
Why don't we have car categories? So when somebody makes a vehicle suggestion, they choose which type of vehicle.
The server sound at least have around 20 - 30 different cars. Since when do you see 4 dodge chargers next to each other in the same area 24/7?
(Apr 21, 2016, 09:11 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't we have car categories? So when somebody makes a vehicle suggestion, they choose which type of vehicle.
The server sound at least have around 20 - 30 different cars. Since when do you see 4 dodge chargers next to each other in the same area 24/7?

Everyday. Correctional officers love them. But that's beside the point.

I agree that there needs to be a ton of variety in vehicles coupled with people actually wanting to buy them.
All the cars look great then there's tides truck. I think it spoils it. Please get a better model.
+support
+Support for 100 new vehicles
Pages: 1 2 3