Limelight Forums

Full Version: Add hour limit for Police/President/VicePresident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: We need to add the hour limit for Police, President and Vice President.

Why should this be implemented?
Because most of the time we get 0 hour-5 hours cops, 0 hour-5 hours Vice President/President and they don't have enough experience and knowledge of the rules and because of that we get a lot of FailRP and RDM going on in the servers. I'm completely done and I'm not the only one who are done with 0 hour cops tazing and handcuffing people for no reason after we just spawned, getting tazed because a cop thought I was escaping from the police but I was actually running around and the worst, cops shooting killing each other like it's deathmatch.

We have enough players with a lot of hours and experience that can do great RP as a cop or a Vice President/President. This will reduce the amount of FailRP, RDM and bans going on.

I also thought of this will probably get us more players online since if new players want to become a cop or Vice President/President, they need to spend hours. The more hours, the more experience. the more experience the less bans and more players online and RP in the servers.
+support

I feel this would benefit both the new and the old players.  The old in which as stated above, would have to deal with less random arrests, FailRP, RDM, etc. 

The new in which they would face less kicks, bans and hostile situations.  They would walk away from the server thinking it is a hostile community when in fact the players were just frustrated that the 0 hour officer wasn't playing correctly.

I got started in the community when officers had a 4 hour limit.  I joined to play with friends who were officers and that I would join them.  I spent those hours brand new to the entire game getting used to things and the rules.  It worked very well for me.
Big +support
So much yes, it's very often the <10 hour people that go government.

+supporteroni
+Support, some people who are new do take the time to read the rules but I guess thats pretty rare.
+ Support

Something like 10 hours for being a cop, 15 hours to be police sarge. 20 hours to be the vice pres. 24 hours to the president.
+Support.

Newer players need some time to adjust to the gamemode as it is quite different to other roleplay servers (such as those using DarkRP).
[me=Rouch122]presses the +support button[/me]
[move][Image: phpFjVz.png][/move]
+support
Bump! it seems that this suggestion has been forgotten for quite a while now! Please input your opinions if you haven't already this thread has 4 days remaining before it is closed.
(Oct 13, 2015, 10:08 AM)Rocket link Wrote: [ -> ]Bump! it seems that this suggestion has been forgotten for quite a while now! Please input your opinions if you haven't already this thread has 4 days remaining before it is closed.

28 days later? still not closed?

Rocket, is your clock 24 days late?
+Support
+Support
+1 I suggest a little timer like 1-5 hours, Just so they can adjust to the gamemode and the rules
+Support for the old hour limits it was said they were only going to be removed for the first few weeks so most players had enough hours to go as the jobs
Pages: 1 2