Limelight Forums

Full Version: Federal Bureau of Investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: hoUgOIi.png]

[Image: kkv244I.png]

[Image: YXg3EI3.png]

[Image: sYO4qNW.png]

[Image: 5vNWin8.png]

[Image: yn0mOnt.png]

https://i.imgur.com/b7DaqEu.png

[/align]

Applications
Applications are now open. We are looking for 3-5 qualified applicants.
Minimum qualifications:
Must be able to fire 6 rounds from an MR96 on a 15cm x 28cm target from 35 meters in 25 seconds, no misses
Must be able to fire 30 rounds from an HK416 on a 15cm x 28cm target from 35 meters in 45 seconds, up to 2 misses
Must be able to fire 6 rounds from an MR96 on a 61cm x 96cm target from 6 meters in 7 seconds, no misses
Must be able to fire 30 rounds from an HK416 on a 61cm x 96cm target from 6 meters in 9 seconds, no misses

There are no exceptions to the shooting qualifications but you may also qualify as many times as you'd like

Must pass a background check

Must go through an interview at our field office

OOC requirements:
No blacklists / bans / warnings for RDM, FearRP, CDM in the past 3 months

PM your RP name, something about yourself and why you want to join the FBI to  on the forums
I like what you have done.  As a member of the FDEC, you have my support.  If you need any fire/rescue assistance/research just call upon me.

Good luck on your venture.
(Sep 2, 2015, 12:39 AM)SirWulf link Wrote: [ -> ]I like what you have done.  As a member of the FDEC, you have my support.  If you need any fire/rescue assistance/research just call upon me.

Good luck on your venture.

Sounds great, thanks!  Smile
Good luck second time round
Good luck!
Good luck!
Looks great ! Good luck Smile

Due to mass forum inactivity in this clan topic I am requesting some kind of update or proof of ingame activity, if this cannot be provided or an update is posted stateing this clan is now closed within 48hrs it will be moved into the Closed area of the Clan Forums.

If it is closed, and in the future you wish to re-open it, Feel free to message me to request its thread moved back into the active area
Clan reopened upon request
Thank you sir
// For immediate release //

FBI, ECPD bust organized bank robbery group

While conducting surveillance on suspected Los Zetas members, the FBI became aware of a plot to rob the local bank. Agents listened as a group of 5+ people plotted their entry, robbery and escape. An immediate apprehension was made inside the bank when one of the conspirators appeared to be scoping the building out.

Their apartment on Back St was subsequently raided, but the rest of the crew had already abandoned it. The FBI already had their plates on file from the previous surveillance and marked all of them for an arrest. As agents scoured the town and the suburbs, one noticed one of the offender's black transits entering the city and began following it, notifying the ECPD that it needs to be intercepted.

The ECPD moved in to arrest in record time, however the robbers managed to get out of their van and run inside the bank. After a brief firefight, the robbers took hostages and attempted to leave. One of the robbers ended up shooting the police, and then chaos broke out in the streets. The hostage was shot by the robbers, along with multiple officers. All robbers were killed or apprehended.

nice pictures
// For immediate release //

FBI makes murder arrest on ECPD officer

The FBI was conducting surveillance on a suspected domestic terrorist organization when an ECPD officer opened fire on an unarmed civilian. The FBI opened an investigation into the homicide and put the officer under surveillance. During his brief time under surveillance, he fatally shot another civilian. FBI agents then made an apprehension and brought him to one of our facilities for questioning. After our agents interviewed him, he was transferred back to ECPD custody for them to handle the case internally.
[Image: egItsrb.jpg?1]

FBI arrests serial killer; cannibal

On October 5th, the FBI received an anonymous tip about a sign reading "free candy" outside a business on Main St. Agents went inside to see what the store was selling only to discover an appalling scene.

[Image: YVogajF.jpg]

Agents searched the building to find out what happened. There were dead things everywhere - body parts in the fridge and lockers, among other places. There were also very gruesome diaries detailing who the killer was and what they did. FBI agents immediately mobilized to make an arrest and question the suspect.

[Image: akxBq8U.jpg?1]

The suspect admitted to 5 other murders, where no body was found because he ate the body. He is currently being held in federal prison.
The serial killer apprehension was incredibly swift actually. Our Agents canvased the shop and found that the killer actually left a note of his whereabouts inside of the store under all of the notes explaining how he (graphically) dismembered and consumed his mother's flesh and stuffed the rest in a freezer on the other side of the store.

I would have to say if it wasn't for our exceedingly talented agents, this monster would have still been running rampant on the streets taking civilians against their will, dismembering them and consuming them.
I hope you will open the applications again Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5