Limelight Forums

Full Version: Federal Bureau of Investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(Mar 26, 2018, 08:46 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Who is the recruitment officer

the one who cant read for shit
[Image: 84OLovO.png]

This is a message from the second department of the FBI Agency in Rockford: we wanted to let the director of the first and oldest department to know that we are happy to help in any issue you have with anything, we can provide you any information you want as long as you are from the FBI. We can also provide you with our units that are highly trained and armed men, in those men we believe that we can make this country better. Im sure that we can help each other to make our country safer to live in. Remember you have a second department which is always ready to work together (hand by hand) with our first and oldest department regarding fighting crimes in this country. Thank you very much.
You are committing a felony by impersonating a federal agent. This will be dealt with accordingly.

Dan Marini
Supervisory Special Agent
Federal Bureau of Investigation
(Mar 27, 2018, 01:41 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]You are committing a felony by impersonating a federal agent. This will be dealt with accordingly.

Dan Marini

I apologise but i will not respond to this commission, since i was talking to the Director of the first department of the FBI

Estel Dark
Second department Director
(Mar 27, 2018, 04:37 PM)I.T.D-EstelDP Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 27, 2018, 01:41 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]You are committing a felony by impersonating a federal agent. This will be dealt with accordingly.

Dan Marini

I apologise but i will not respond to this commission, since i was talking to the Director of the first department of the FBI

Estel Dark

But... you responded?

Dan Marini

Estel Dark

You ask for inter-agency cooperation, yet refuse to cooperate when responded to. For some reason, that seems counter-productive. 

Aadi Bahl
(Mar 27, 2018, 06:45 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

Dan Marini

Estel Dark

But... you responded?
If i want to respond, then i would've responded with something else.
(Mar 27, 2018, 10:41 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]

Dan Marini

Estel Dark

You ask for inter-agency cooperation, yet refuse to cooperate when responded to. For some reason, that seems counter-productive. 

Aadi Bahl
If you focus on what i wrote, you will know for who was the message. I didnt say "i want to let the first FBI department to know" but i said "i want to let the director of the FBI department to know" So it was crystal clear.

Estel Dark
Director of the second department.
Federal Bereau of Investigation.
Please take requests towards other clans, or debating to PM. I already had to purge one clan thread of non-sense. I do not wish to do so again.
Hello all I plan to do our annual summer burst of activity when I return from Russia
Much love
Didn't RAR and ATF just shut down the FBI this week?
(May 18, 2018, 03:52 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't RAR and ATF just shut down the FBI this week?

That was 's FBI agency. This is Goigle's FBI agency. Estel tried to make the "Second Department of the FBI" and it sort of failed. Goigle's has been up for much longer
Ahh okay. Cheers Kvatch.
(May 18, 2018, 03:52 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't RAR and ATF just shut down the FBI this week?

this is the "real" FBI

we're friendly with the original FBI over at the ATF
(May 18, 2018, 07:43 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]

this is the "real" FBI

we're friendly with the original FBI over at the ATF

Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5