Limelight Forums

Full Version: Federal Bureau of Investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(Oct 9, 2016, 08:13 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you will open the applications again Smile

I'll probably open them soon once I finish a few school projects!
// For immediate release //

FBI, ECPD arrest domestic terrorists

While a presidential house was being armored in Corleone Estate, FBI agents checked the surrounding houses for suspicious activity. An FBI agent noticed contraband through a stained glass window and began a surveillance detail on the property. After it was determined that it was in fact a money printer, FBI agents called the ECPD in for assistance in executing a search warrant on the property.
Agents and police quickly surrounded the house and were met with heavy resistance by 3 armed & masked individuals. The house was secured floor by floor and despite people from both sides being shot, there were no fatalities. One individual was taken into custody by the ECPD and the other two were taken into federal custody for further questioning. Multiple boxes of ammunition were seized and illicit money printing devices destroyed.
After interrogation, it was determined that the group was a domestic terrorist cell that had plans to overthrow the government.

Images
// For immediate release //

FBI, ECPD arrest motel marauders

FBI Agents were conducting routine surveillance on another target when they saw something resembling a drug lab inside a window in a fenced off motel room. After their finishing up their other surveillance, they went over to the motel to gather more intelligence. Upon closer look, they identified the object to in fact be a drug lab and noticed that the masked men on the property were armed.
Agents then called the ECPD for assistance in executing a search warrant on the property. Shots were exchanged, and while 2 suspects were shot there were not fatalities. 20 drug labs and 5 money printers were seized from the property, along with multiple firearms.

Images
Looking through all these criminal clans it seems like you will have your work cut out, goodluck!
(Nov 23, 2016, 05:43 PM)Zebo Wrote: [ -> ]Looking through all these criminal clans it seems like you will have your work cut out, goodluck!

Thank you! We'll be cleaning the streets again soon
how to apply for this
(Nov 26, 2016, 10:17 AM)Djsimone29 Wrote: [ -> ]how to apply for this
Yup, as the above guy said we're currently not accepting applications.
I keep telling people they'll open soon but the reality is that we're mainly a group of friends that has played together for years, and we often go inactive for periods of time (which is why no one has really seen the FBI in late October / most of November) due to real life things and just taking a break, which isn't really conducive to a good clan experience for people that don't know us as well.
Additionally, we have a really specific style of roleplay which makes it a lot of work to teach new people (for example we have an online website for tracking warrants and managing clan affairs, as well as a private game server using the same weapon pack / kevlar stats as the ones on the server so we can practice without spending lots of money) and when you combine that with busyness then you have a recipe for a no application policy.

That said, I really would like to open applications up again, and classes end for me December 9th so they might open up around then. If they do, we'd love for you to apply!
Just updated the clan thread layout, looking for feedback!
:)
I feels bad with my roleplay group page now ;c
same I was in the clan for about 3 hours to a day
(Feb 15, 2017, 03:07 PM)connorgeorge01 Wrote: [ -> ]same  I was in the clan for about 3 hours to a day

Doing "/job fbi agent chief unit 8" doesn't mean you were ever in the clan.
Grrr... These drugbusters are getting on my nerves. Free Randolf! (He gave discounts man!)
Dear ,

Due to clan inactivity both in-game, and on the forums, this clan thread will be archived, and stored for future use. If you would like to prevent this from happening please leave a reply, informing us of your future plans for your clan, and estimated time until activity is regained. We expect this reply in the coming days. For any further questions, or information about your clan, clan systems, or clan rules, please contact one of the assigned clan officers.

Kind Regards,

Daley
Limelight Gaming Administrator, Contributor and Teacher Liaison, Clan Officer, Development Management
Yeah sorry, I've been taking a break for school work and other stuff. We plan on starting up soon, if not today/tomorrow then within a week
Welcome back Federal Bureau of Investigation, can't wait to do some rp again guys
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5