Limelight Forums

Full Version: Admin Complaint - Nacreas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: kix2468

Time/Date:13:00 Uk Time

Steam ID: Mine: STEAM_0:0:65192662

Name of Administrator: Nacreas

Evidence: Today, Narcotic was, in my opinion, using a click bot to collect wood. I pushed him slightly using a blue barrel to collect evidence for a PR and he was still swinging his axe. Shortly, around 1 min later, he stopped swinging and Nac brought me and Narc away from the area and said that my argument was invalid and gave me a warning. After this, narc and nac went into the same channel on ts. I feel as though nac is taking sides with narc because they are friends. Evidence is below:
https://youtu.be/7CbvrM3IWRQ = Narc clickbotting
https://gyazo.com/5a991bfc9cbb9497627213e3545f123c = TS Screenshot
You were warned for misuse of your "PTE" access. I don't see why you should be allowed to prop push another player because you assume they were using a clickbot. Now, for the record, I ran an administrator-only command which will remain unnamed for security reasons, however, I will inform staff of the actions I took to ensure said player was not using a clickbot.

As stated and as the case was deemed by Nacreas - a third party software accusation is very bold, especially considering the enlightment I clearly gave to it. I do not recall any regulations stating the fact that you may not lift your mouse, and attend to something else as you actively and physically click, note that I was at all points attending to the Garry's Mod client when needed, but my eyes weren't constantly on the screen, and my volume was turned off due to horrible music spamming at the scene.

At several times during the day, administrators have attended to check whether or not people were using macros or third party softwares, and I recall Theomenz doing it first, in which he can also state that there were no issues noted. Now, this shows you breaking a written rule, and also shows how I attended to check my monitor to see you proppushing me. As well as that (if you check the logs you can see some hiccups in the process) attended to Steam chats to which can be provided accompanying evidence that I infact was present at all times, so there really isn't anything substantial or solid at all here, nor did I ever make use of the alleged software.

EDIT: I called the administrator present on the server to deal with the issue, after the matter was resolved fully, we gathered in our clan channel on TeamSpeak, obviously for different purposes.
Whether or not players are using third-party software to exploit the woodcutting system is for administrators to determine, not players. You were warned because you misused your physgun and prop access in order to back-seat administrate.
v2d [13:58:19] Narcotic (STEAM_0:0:6082080) said: @ this guy is proppushing me as im chopping wood
v2d [13:58:24] [L²] Nacreas (STEAM_0:0:57118162) said: !goto 416

Evidence that moderation staff were requested to Narc's location.
(Aug 27, 2015, 02:50 PM)Nacreas link Wrote: [ -> ]v2d [13:58:19] Narcotic (STEAM_0:0:6082080) said: @ this guy is proppushing me as im chopping wood

**Involved**

Using a bot is not him collecting Wood. It is him using something else.
As far as I know, exploiting something is against the rules, using a click bot on this because something hasn't been implemented to stop this from happening.
Valid evidence was collected to show him using the bot as when moved, he carried on hitting the air. Also, ignoring players for 1 hour, what do you think that shows?

Can I please also add that rule 1.1 says against this. This would be counted as cheating, cheating a way to get wood.
'we gathered in our clan channel on TeamSpeak, obviously for different purposes.'

Is this why you're still in there, just the two of you?
https://gyazo.com/bea8744b315cc27e83bb751db0c7d6b2
(Aug 27, 2015, 02:57 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Nacreas link=topic=1422.msg13291#msg13291 date=1440679851]
v2d [13:58:19] Narcotic (STEAM_0:0:6082080) said: @ this guy is proppushing me as im chopping wood

**Involved**

As far as I know, exploiting something is against the rules, using a click bot on this because something hasn't been implemented to stop this from happening.
Valid evidence was collected to show him using the bot as when moved, he carried on hitting the air. Also, ignoring players for 1 hour, what do you think that shows?
[/quote]

Yeah, like I said, I wasn't using third party software, merely clicking physically, I did not have sound on so I couldn't A) hear movement or B) hear chatter. Like I clearly explained, I do not have an interest in communicating with you, and nor am I obliged to do so. Pretty self explanatory why someone can't catch up with chat messages either way, considering the influx of /me's repeatedly sent in the chat as a result of acquiring wood. You literally cannot base an accusation off of the fact that I made a maximum of 10 extra clicks before seeing that you were acting against the regulations upon me.
(Aug 27, 2015, 02:59 PM)kix2468 link Wrote: [ -> ]'we gathered in our clan channel on TeamSpeak, obviously for different purposes.'

There is nothing in the rules about being in a TeamSpeak channel with another member of the community. From what I can tell, you also enjoy the services of our TeamSpeak 3 server.

[Image: ecbd566f7b011bfd95e6a386670dad88.png]
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:02 PM)Narc link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13293#msg13293 date=1440680240]
[quote author=Nacreas link=topic=1422.msg13291#msg13291 date=1440679851]

**Involved**

[/quote]

Yeah, like I said, I wasn't using third party software, merely clicking physically, I did not have sound on so I couldn't A) hear movement or B) hear chatter. Like I clearly explained, I do not have an interest in communicating with you, and nor am I obliged to do so. Pretty self explanatory why someone can't catch up with chat messages either way, considering the influx of /me's repeatedly sent in the chat as a result of acquiring wood. You literally cannot base an accusation off of the fact that I made a maximum of 10 extra clicks before seeing that you were acting against the regulations upon me.
[/quote]

So, even after a small push, you still ignore it? If you were there and physically clicking, then surely you would have quickly realised you had been moved, and not take the time you did to realise.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:04 PM)Nacreas link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=kix2468 link=topic=1422.msg13295#msg13295 date=1440680398]
'we gathered in our clan channel on TeamSpeak, obviously for different purposes.'

There is nothing in the rules about being in a TeamSpeak channel with another member of the community. From what I can tell, you also enjoy the services of our TeamSpeak 3 server.

[/quote]

Yes, we are using and enjoying your TS3 services, however, can I just note that you two went into this channel almost immediately after the incident.
This is then giving us the impression that you are in there to discuss something on the topic just given in-game.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:04 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Narc link=topic=1422.msg13296#msg13296 date=1440680526]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13293#msg13293 date=1440680240]

**Involved**

[/quote]

[/quote]

So, even after a small push, you still ignore it? If you were there and physically clicking, then surely you would have quickly realised you had been moved, and not take the time you did to realise.
[/quote]

Did you read my reply? I assume not:

Quote:I do not recall any regulations stating the fact that you may not lift your mouse, and attend to something else as you actively and physically click, note that I was at all points attending to the Garry's Mod client when needed, but my eyes weren't constantly on the screen, and my volume was turned off due to horrible music spamming at the scene.

Again, looked at my screen very regularly, as you can see it didn't take me long to find that you were disrupting my process.

I can surely provide imagery showing the entire setup, so you can understand my positioning in relation to my monitor.  Wink
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:06 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Nacreas link=topic=1422.msg13297#msg13297 date=1440680673]
[quote author=kix2468 link=topic=1422.msg13295#msg13295 date=1440680398]

[/quote]

Yes, we are using and enjoying your TS3 services, however, can I just note that you two went into this channel almost immediately after the incident.
This is then giving us the impression that you are in there to discuss something on the topic just given in-game.
[/quote]

We joined the Cerberus Sierra channel shortly after the confrontation in-game by which time the situation had been dealt with.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:09 PM)Narc link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13298#msg13298 date=1440680697]
[quote author=Narc link=topic=1422.msg13296#msg13296 date=1440680526]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13293#msg13293 date=1440680240]

**Involved**

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you read my reply? I assume not:

Quote:I do not recall any regulations stating the fact that you may not lift your mouse, and attend to something else as you actively and physically click, note that I was at all points attending to the Garry's Mod client when needed, but my eyes weren't constantly on the screen, and my volume was turned off due to horrible music spamming at the scene.

Again, looked at my screen very regularly, as you can see it didn't take me long to find that you were disrupting my process.

I can surely provide imagery showing the entire setup, so you can understand my positioning in relation to my monitor.  Wink
[/quote]

For your record, I did read your reply.

If you had a problem, with the music, then you would have kindly asked him to turn it down or turn it off.
Also, not sure if you read my reply but I stated about you and rule 1.1.
If someone where to come and mug you, you would be breaking FearRP, and if RP'd by the mugger, you would have been shot for refusing to follow the orders of the mugger.

Quote:Can I please also add that rule 1.1 says against this. This would be counted as cheating, cheating a way to get wood.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:14 PM)Nacreas link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13299#msg13299 date=1440680813]
[quote author=Nacreas link=topic=1422.msg13297#msg13297 date=1440680673]
[quote author=kix2468 link=topic=1422.msg13295#msg13295 date=1440680398]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We joined the Cerberus Sierra channel shortly after the confrontation in-game by which time the situation had been dealt with.
[/quote]

As I said, it made us suspicious on you and Narc discussing the situation and saying things about the situation just given in-game. If you just read my reply.
Pages: 1 2 3