Limelight Forums

Full Version: Admin Complaint - Nacreas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can you outline the abuse here please because I am failing to see it.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:18 PM)General Rickets link Wrote: [ -> ]Can you outline the abuse here please because I am failing to see it.

Rickets, it is in the title. It says 'Complaint', not 'Abuse' We are trying to get Nacreas to realise he did wrong and to let the Admin team know about what wrong had been done.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:14 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Narc link=topic=1422.msg13304#msg13304 date=1440680981]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13298#msg13298 date=1440680697]
[quote author=Narc link=topic=1422.msg13296#msg13296 date=1440680526]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13293#msg13293 date=1440680240]
[quote author=Nacreas link=topic=1422.msg13291#msg13291 date=1440679851]
v2d [13:58:19] Narcotic (STEAM_0:0:6082080) said: @ this guy is proppushing me as im chopping wood
v2d [13:58:24] [L²] Nacreas (STEAM_0:0:57118162) said: !goto 416

Evidence that moderation staff were requested to Narc's location.

**Involved**

Using a bot is not him collecting Wood. It is him using something else.
As far as I know, exploiting something is against the rules, using a click bot on this because something hasn't been implemented to stop this from happening.
Valid evidence was collected to show him using the bot as when moved, he carried on hitting the air. Also, ignoring players for 1 hour, what do you think that shows?
[/quote]

Yeah, like I said, I wasn't using third party software, merely clicking physically, I did not have sound on so I couldn't A) hear movement or B) hear chatter. Like I clearly explained, I do not have an interest in communicating with you, and nor am I obliged to do so. Pretty self explanatory why someone can't catch up with chat messages either way, considering the influx of /me's repeatedly sent in the chat as a result of acquiring wood. You literally cannot base an accusation off of the fact that I made a maximum of 10 extra clicks before seeing that you were acting against the regulations upon me.
[/quote]

So, even after a small push, you still ignore it? If you were there and physically clicking, then surely you would have quickly realised you had been moved, and not take the time you did to realise.
[/quote]

Did you read my reply? I assume not:

Quote:I do not recall any regulations stating the fact that you may not lift your mouse, and attend to something else as you actively and physically click, note that I was at all points attending to the Garry's Mod client when needed, but my eyes weren't constantly on the screen, and my volume was turned off due to horrible music spamming at the scene.

Again, looked at my screen very regularly, as you can see it didn't take me long to find that you were disrupting my process.

I can surely provide imagery showing the entire setup, so you can understand my positioning in relation to my monitor.  Wink
[/quote]

For your record, I did read your reply.

If you had a problem, with the music, then you would have kindly asked him to turn it down or turn it off.
Also, not sure if you read my reply but I stated about you and rule 1.1.
If someone where to come and mug you, you would be breaking FearRP, and if RP'd by the mugger, you would have been shot for refusing to follow the orders of the mugger.

Quote:Can I please also add that rule 1.1 says against this. This would be counted as cheating, cheating a way to get wood.
[/quote]

Narc is not required to have his audio enabled whilst in-game, however, if he was under FearRP he would be at fault in that instance.

Now remain on topic and please stop speculation on what could have happened, and focus on what did happen. What happened was Kix made a bold accusation against Narc which I followed up and you were warned for backseat administration.

The case was reviewed from both sides as I investigated both angles of the situation, I don't see any abuse on my part.
Your complaining because you were warned about breaking the rules?!
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:21 PM)General Rickets link Wrote: [ -> ]*You're complaining because you were warned about breaking the rules?!

*Kix was warned, not me.

I am sticking up for one of my friends such as Nacreas did for Narc.
I am complaining about the amount of Bias from Nacreas towards Narc and the valid situation in hand.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:20 PM)Nacreas link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13309#msg13309 date=1440681284]
[quote author=Narc link=topic=1422.msg13304#msg13304 date=1440680981]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13298#msg13298 date=1440680697]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13293#msg13293 date=1440680240]
v2d [13:58:19] Narcotic (STEAM_0:0:6082080) said: @ this guy is proppushing me as im chopping wood

**Involved**

As far as I know, exploiting something is against the rules, using a click bot on this because something hasn't been implemented to stop this from happening.
Valid evidence was collected to show him using the bot as when moved, he carried on hitting the air. Also, ignoring players for 1 hour, what do you think that shows?
[/quote]

Yeah, like I said, I wasn't using third party software, merely clicking physically, I did not have sound on so I couldn't A) hear movement or B) hear chatter. Like I clearly explained, I do not have an interest in communicating with you, and nor am I obliged to do so. Pretty self explanatory why someone can't catch up with chat messages either way, considering the influx of /me's repeatedly sent in the chat as a result of acquiring wood. You literally cannot base an accusation off of the fact that I made a maximum of 10 extra clicks before seeing that you were acting against the regulations upon me.
[/quote]

So, even after a small push, you still ignore it? If you were there and physically clicking, then surely you would have quickly realised you had been moved, and not take the time you did to realise.
[/quote]

Quote:I do not recall any regulations stating the fact that you may not lift your mouse, and attend to something else as you actively and physically click, note that I was at all points attending to the Garry's Mod client when needed, but my eyes weren't constantly on the screen, and my volume was turned off due to horrible music spamming at the scene.

Again, looked at my screen very regularly, as you can see it didn't take me long to find that you were disrupting my process.

I can surely provide imagery showing the entire setup, so you can understand my positioning in relation to my monitor.  Wink
[/quote]

If you had a problem, with the music, then you would have kindly asked him to turn it down or turn it off.
If someone where to come and mug you, you would be breaking FearRP, and if RP'd by the mugger, you would have been shot for refusing to follow the orders of the mugger.

Quote:Can I please also add that rule 1.1 says against this. This would be counted as cheating, cheating a way to get wood.
[/quote]

Narc is not required to have his audio enabled whilst in-game, however, if he was under FearRP he would be at fault in that instance.

Now remain on topic and please stop speculation on what could have happened, and focus on what did happen. What happened was Kix made a bold accusation against Narc which I followed up and you were warned for backseat administration.

The case was reviewed from both sides as I investigated both angles of the situation, I don't see any abuse on my part.
[/quote]

An accusation of which was true and proven. He was not back-seat Administrating in this situation, but only collecting evidence to show Narc breaking rule 1.1.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:25 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Nacreas link=topic=1422.msg13316#msg13316 date=1440681608]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13309#msg13309 date=1440681284]

**Involved**

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

An accusation of which was true and proven. He was not back-seat Administrating in this situation, but only collecting evidence to show Narc breaking rule 1.1.
[/quote]

So you're saying that you can break any of the listed rules, given that you are collecting evidence? I'm afraid it doesn't work quite that way.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:24 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=General Rickets link=topic=1422.msg13318#msg13318 date=1440681697]
*You're complaining because you were warned about breaking the rules?!

*Kix was warned, not me.

I am complaining about the amount of Bias from Nacreas towards Narc and the valid situation in hand.
[/quote]

1.I have provided Faustie with evidence that had I carried out the only check I can to see if he was using a third-party software in-game.
2.You admitted to prop pushing Narc and were warned for doing so.

Both sides of the story had been investigated on my part and the confrontation was, in my opinion, conducted in a professional manner according to procedure.

(Aug 27, 2015, 03:26 PM)Narc link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13320#msg13320 date=1440681903]
[quote author=Nacreas link=topic=1422.msg13316#msg13316 date=1440681608]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13309#msg13309 date=1440681284]

**Involved**

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So you're saying that you can break any of the listed rules, given that you are collecting evidence? I'm afraid it doesn't work quite that way.
[/quote]

I know it doesn't work in this way. However, using something of which was to help collect evidence, and something which wasn't harming anyone, there was no real rule breakage involved.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:29 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Narc link=topic=1422.msg13322#msg13322 date=1440681985]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13320#msg13320 date=1440681903]

**Involved**

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know it doesn't work in this way. However, using something of which was to help collect evidence, and something which wasn't harming anyone, there was no real rule breakage involved.
[/quote]

How does it not harm anyone? What defines "real rule breakage"? To my knowledge, every written rule must be followed and is actively enforced - no matter the context. It harms in the way that you're collecting so-called "evidence", that is neither substantial nor solid enough to prove your accusations, nor do they display anything close to it, my accompanying explanation and clearance should make it very clear that there was indeed no exploits or cheating involved in the incident.

You seem to have drawn everything way out of proportion for what you actually have provided on solid grounds.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:27 PM)Nacreas link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13319#msg13319 date=1440681843]
[quote author=General Rickets link=topic=1422.msg13318#msg13318 date=1440681697]

*Kix was warned, not me.

[/quote]

1.I have provided Faustie with evidence that had I carried out the only check I can to see if he was using a third-party software in-game.

Both sides of the story had been investigated on my part and the confrontation was, in my opinion, conducted in a professional manner according to procedure.
[/quote]

Can I please just note that this in 'Your opinion'. Although Faustie has replied, the full side of the story clearly hasn't been seen.
(Can you please stop saying 'You'. As I said, it is about Kix here, NOT me).
If this were to be done in a professional manner, then this would mean that the evidence would have been reviewed not just by one Admin, as stated to me by an Admin before, many admins look over certain situations to find a good reasoning for a punishment. This is one of the situations that should have been looked over by many admins.
Sorry to disappoint, but one command doesn't always work to find if someone is using a third-party software to find if someone is using the software to therefore break the rules.
Sometimes, players have no choice but to take things into their own hands (Although stated against in the rules). If an Admin is to be Bias about a situation, we need to deal with it, and that is what had to happen here.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:33 PM)Narc link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13324#msg13324 date=1440682157]
[quote author=Narc link=topic=1422.msg13322#msg13322 date=1440681985]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13320#msg13320 date=1440681903]

**Involved**

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How does it not harm anyone? What defines "real rule breakage"? To my knowledge, every written rule must be followed and is actively enforced - no matter the context. It harms in the way that you're collecting so-called "evidence", that is neither substantial nor solid enough to prove your accusations, nor do they display anything close to it, my accompanying explanation and clearance should make it very clear that there was indeed no exploits or cheating involved in the incident.

You seem to have drawn everything way out of proportion for what you actually have provided on solid grounds.
[/quote]

Something you have failed to show is evidence to show that you have not been using any third-party software of something else in general to therefore break a rule here, it all seems to be Nac, Narc vs a player and solid evidence. So, lets see solid evidence from your side of things to prove there was no rule breakage?
I simply fail to note the "bias" that you're pinning on Nacreas.

As you broke the rules, I simply reported this using the administrative notification/report system (@) - note that prior to this I had not checked whether or not an administrator was even present on the server, as Nacreas then arrived and deal with the case accordingly and in accordance with the regulations and protocols set by him, the case was closed. As the case was closed, I had things completely unrelated to this very case to discuss and clear with Nacreas, the context being personal and also clan related things, those do not concern you and I fail to see a connection.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:34 PM)BasicallyMental link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Nacreas link=topic=1422.msg13323#msg13323 date=1440682048]
[quote author=BasicallyMental link=topic=1422.msg13319#msg13319 date=1440681843]
[quote author=General Rickets link=topic=1422.msg13318#msg13318 date=1440681697]

*Kix was warned, not me.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can I please just note that this in 'Your opinion'. Although Faustie has replied, the full side of the story clearly hasn't been seen.
(Can you please stop saying 'You'. As I said, it is about Kix here, NOT me).
If this were to be done in a professional manner, then this would mean that the evidence would have been reviewed not just by one Admin, as stated to me by an Admin before, many admins look over certain situations to find a good reasoning for a punishment. This is one of the situations that should have been looked over by many admins.
Sorry to disappoint, but one command doesn't always work to find if someone is using a third-party software to find if someone is using the software to therefore break the rules.
Sometimes, players have no choice but to take things into their own hands (Although stated against in the rules). If an Admin is to be Bias about a situation, we need to deal with it, and that is what had to happen here.
[/quote]

All players are considered innocent until proven guilty. I, the investigating administrator, used the resources provided to see whether or not Narc had this supposed software to which he did not. Kix had been warned for his violation of the rules and the investigation was conducted professionally on my part.

I do what is required of me according to procedure which has been done in this particular instance.
(Aug 27, 2015, 03:38 PM)Narc link Wrote: [ -> ]I simply fail to note the "bias" that you're pinning on Nacreas.

As you broke the rules, I simply reported this using the administrative notification/report system (@) - note that prior to this I had not checked whether or not an administrator was even present on the server, as Nacreas then arrived and deal with the case accordingly and in accordance with the regulations and protocols set by him, the case was closed. As the case was closed, I had things completely unrelated to this very case to discuss and clear with Nacreas, the context being personal and also clan related things, those do not concern you and I fail to see a connection.

I'll note again. Kix, not me. Did you read that bit?

The reason for us not using the @ system is that we know about you two being good friends. Therefore there would be Bias in the situation so we were taking things into our own hands as I have stated in a previous reply.
Pages: 1 2 3