Limelight Forums

Full Version: New Taser Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Even though CustomHQ is banned, we can find a way through it, surely someone has it on scriptfodder? +support.
+Support (If this still is something tought)
Bumppp
I think I have a copy of it if needed
-Support I think it looks cartoony and unrealistic. The USP we have now doesn't make much sense neither but I prefer it over this.
However I would like the futures from this taser. (If they do not cause additional lag.)
+Support
I do not know how you would obtain the script and model as the seller has been permanently banned from their website.
(Jun 15, 2016, 05:40 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know how you would obtain the script and model as the seller has been permanently banned from their website.

They would properly make there own script.
(Jun 15, 2016, 07:44 PM)BouncingBall Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2016, 05:40 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know how you would obtain the script and model as the seller has been permanently banned from their website.

They would properly make there own script.

Or actually keep the one right now, but still how would they get hold of the model?
+support
+support the tazer model looks pretty cool
If a better model was made, I would + support it. Besides, someone from the community will have the script, if not they can get a leaked version of it and get the model. But it would be better to make a proper x26 tazer
+ support
Approved.
Added in Chaos and Control.
Pages: 1 2 3