Limelight Forums

Full Version: New Taser Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Aug 2, 2015, 07:57 PM)iac link Wrote: [ -> ]-support
I've seen and used this and its absolute shite.
When tased the person just puts their hands in the air and it looks like their dancing.

This.
+Support, the current taser looks nothing like a tazer!
+Support
(Aug 3, 2015, 12:13 PM)WildDorito link Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest then use the old taser, but use a new model, there is a necessity for a new model for the taser.

This. This taser that shoots only one projectile would be impossible to stop someone.  Before you argue "They use them in real life, why not in game?" The agility in the game is so much more than in the real world. You can't change run and change directions like you can in the game.

+Support for changing the model but keeping the same system.
+Support
+Support for swapping the model to this one but keeping the current coding.
+support for switching the taser model to this, but keeping the rest of the current code for tasing.
BUMP

This topic has been bumped and given two weeks for more discussion.

Important Note
Much of the support for this topic is simply for the model switch, not for a change in the coding.
(Aug 23, 2015, 08:33 PM)evilmat360 link Wrote: [ -> ]+support for switching the taser model to this, but keeping the rest of the current code for tasing.
+support

but only when you keep the old function , just change the model
+support for model change only
+support for the model switch.
(Oct 5, 2015, 03:55 PM)Cookie Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]+support for model change only
[move][Image: phpFjVz.png][/move]
+support model change only
I don't think two more weeks are needed. There is a very clear amount of support desired for a model change but not for the function of the taser to be changed.

Moved to Popular

Important Notes

This is being moved for the idea of the model being changed, not for the function to be changed.
Pages: 1 2 3