Limelight Forums

Full Version: What do you drive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(May 6, 2018, 12:55 AM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ]So yeah someone made an offer I couldn't refuse on my car and tbh it was costing me 50 quid a week in petrol anyway so 

As yet unnamed but this is my new MK7 Golf GTD, basically a GTI without the shit fuel economy

I'm not the only person that thinks my numberplate basically says "Cunt" on it am I?
[Image: Wa2Wtu6.jpg]

Great decision. VW Golf's are amazing, especially gti's and gtd's. The consumption isn't bad and it is quite fast and reliable.
(May 6, 2018, 10:39 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 6, 2018, 12:55 AM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ]So yeah someone made an offer I couldn't refuse on my car and tbh it was costing me 50 quid a week in petrol anyway so 

As yet unnamed but this is my new MK7 Golf GTD, basically a GTI without the shit fuel economy

I'm not the only person that thinks my numberplate basically says "Cunt" on it am I?

Great decision. VW Golf's are amazing, especially gti's and gtd's. The consumption isn't bad and it is quite fast and reliable.

I'm very curious how you haven't overdosed on Patriotism
[Image: XmODZQj.png]

so yeah guys we talkin bout cars here yes? check out my puffimobile 3001 its limited edition to only have like 5 in the world. its quite fast and it has a massive engine. my car also holds alot of people and my hoes.

oh yeah! this picture was taken the other day. i was driving it around and a fan of mine snapped this

Got to disagree with you babe , seat leon cupra cost less and its more bad ass and way more faster
(May 6, 2018, 04:15 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]

Got to disagree with you babe , seat leon cupra cost less and its more bad ass and way more faster

Volkswagen = German

German = There is nothing better

1:
[Image: 6UfliIu.png]

2: SEAT's aren't that reliable.

Seat is literally a VW lmao, they have the same reliability they just use shittier materials - It's like the skoda of spain
I did look at the Leon but I needed a Diesel for the mileage i'm doing, and I didn't really like the seats.

Otherwise I think the Cupra's are cool :3
Heh, diesel cars, cute.
(May 6, 2018, 04:27 PM)Slowkiller965 Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 6, 2018, 10:39 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Great decision. VW Golf's are amazing, especially gti's and gtd's. The consumption isn't bad and it is quite fast and reliable.

Volkswagen = German

German = There is nothing better

Not exactly that , japonese vehicles are more reliable , best brand u can find in world will be toyota or nissan , but back to topic , seat its owned by Volkswagen , then before the engine its from Volkswagen , still its better then the golf gti , i had test both already , they both come locked at 260 kms , but leon reach to 260 more quickly then golf : )
(May 6, 2018, 05:47 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 6, 2018, 10:39 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Great decision. VW Golf's are amazing, especially gti's and gtd's. The consumption isn't bad and it is quite fast and reliable.

1:
[Image: 6UfliIu.png]

2: SEAT's aren't that reliable.

Before they been owned by VW they used to be reliable , i can mention you alot models , all models almost from 1990 to 2000 for example , the comercial ones used to be the best one 1.9 D , i own one Seat with 7 years , gave me 0 problems my man 0
(May 6, 2018, 06:07 PM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ]I did look at the Leon but I needed a Diesel for the mileage i'm doing, and I didn't really like the seats.

You can buy the Leon tsi 2.0 Diesel , however im gonna say the true here , the 1.6 Ecomotives are better then 2.0 ones , but they also are way more weak , but both arent economic vehicles , unless for larges distances
(May 6, 2018, 07:23 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 6, 2018, 06:07 PM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ]I did look at the Leon but I needed a Diesel for the mileage i'm doing, and I didn't really like the seats.

You can buy the Leon tsi 2.0 Diesel , however im gonna say the true here , the 1.6 Ecomotives are better then 2.0 ones , but they also are way more weak , but both arent economic vehicles , unless for larges distances

I mean 185 BHP and 0-60 in 7.5 seconds isn't too bad and it is basically a GTI with a deisel :3
(May 6, 2018, 07:56 PM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 6, 2018, 07:23 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]

I mean 185 BHP and 0-60 in 7.5 seconds isn't too bad and it is basically a GTI with a deisel :3

Yes , but from experience , the vehicle that i have drove and its even today the best vehicle to use in terms of reliable and economic , cause its very economic , Peugeot 205 XAD 1.9 D , 90 Hp in car that wheights 800 kilos only , the non turbo are faster but with turbo dammmmm , sometimes the best choice isnt new vehicle , the old ones are the best choice 99% of the times
(May 6, 2018, 08:38 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 6, 2018, 07:56 PM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 6, 2018, 07:23 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]You can buy the Leon tsi 2.0 Diesel , however im gonna say the true here , the 1.6 Ecomotives are better then 2.0 ones , but they also are way more weak , but both arent economic vehicles , unless for larges distances

Yes , but from experience , the vehicle that i have drove and its even today the best vehicle to use in terms of reliable and economic , cause its very economic , Peugeot 205 XAD 1.9 D , 90 Hp in car that wheights 800 kilos only , the non turbo are faster but with turbo dammmmm , sometimes the best choice isnt new vehicle , the old ones are the best choice 99% of the times

My Dad had a 205 DTurbo was shit hot xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35