Limelight Forums

Full Version: What do you drive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(Oct 21, 2016, 06:57 PM)nicknamee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 21, 2016, 02:25 AM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have done the same, but E46s have infinity less problems with retrofitting shit than E90s...too much coding shit to go wrong...

this is why coding any VAG (volkswagen auto group) cars is really fucking easy. any cars (lamborghini, bentley, audi, volkswagen, skoda and seat) use a tool called a VAG-COM and changing any coding is so streamlined. i'm about to buy one ($370) because any VAG car has a bunch of settings that are turned off for the north american market. I borrowed a friends VAG-COM and changed a few variables, now whenever i hold lock, windows go up, hold unlock, windows go down. theres pretty much unlimited things you can change, the list goes on and on. and it's not just a tool to code, it's a diagnostic tool also and you can see everything from RPM, to boost, to coolant temps etc.

the link you can use to see what you can change is here . This is one of the reasons I didn't buy a mercades or bmw in the first place, VAG cars can be customized so much, and really easily.

if you really want to see how easy it is, watch this

I need
So I drive this nothing much. Best Feature is The cup Holders (they have voice recognition !) Cool

[Image: xFnuFNK.jpg]
(Oct 22, 2016, 12:27 AM)OBAMATOOKMYCHIP Wrote: [ -> ]So I drive this nothing much. Best Feature is The cup Holders (they have voice recognition !) Cool

Do they have the optional Bluetooth Touchscreen too?
(Oct 22, 2016, 02:07 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 22, 2016, 12:27 AM)OBAMATOOKMYCHIP Wrote: [ -> ]So I drive this nothing much. Best Feature is The cup Holders (they have voice recognition !) Cool

Do they the optional Bluetooth Touchscreen too?

Sadly not would be a great feature though.
(Oct 21, 2016, 10:13 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 21, 2016, 06:57 PM)nicknamee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 21, 2016, 02:25 AM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have done the same, but E46s have infinity less problems with retrofitting shit than E90s...too much coding shit to go wrong...

this is why coding any VAG (volkswagen auto group) cars is really fucking easy. any cars (lamborghini, bentley, audi, volkswagen, skoda and seat) use a tool called a VAG-COM and changing any coding is so streamlined. i'm about to buy one ($370) because any VAG car has a bunch of settings that are turned off for the north american market. I borrowed a friends VAG-COM and changed a few variables, now whenever i hold lock, windows go up, hold unlock, windows go down. theres pretty much unlimited things you can change, the list goes on and on. and it's not just a tool to code, it's a diagnostic tool also and you can see everything from RPM, to boost, to coolant temps etc.

the link you can use to see what you can change is here . This is one of the reasons I didn't buy a mercades or bmw in the first place, VAG cars can be customized so much, and really easily.

if you really want to see how easy it is, watch this

I need

https://store.ross-tech.com/shop/VCHUC.html   is the dongle you want to do this, i'm ordering mine tomorrow
Took delivery of my new car today, first car ive bought myself, a Volvo S40 1.8 Sport Auto.

Pics: (it was dark)

This is my sexy ass ride - https://imgur.com/gallery/aw5F8
How old you have too be to drive a car in the UK?
(Nov 8, 2016, 01:55 AM)LvPlayZ Wrote: [ -> ]How old you have too be to drive a car in the UK?

https://bfy.tw/8cyB
(Nov 8, 2016, 01:55 AM)LvPlayZ Wrote: [ -> ]How old you have too be to drive a car in the UK?

17 but insurance is really bad so I drove a very small VW lupo for my first year and in January I'm switching to my Volvo
(Oct 20, 2016, 03:27 PM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]I now drive a Ford Falcon XR6 2004. Here are some pictures of the same type of Falcon:

[Image: BA-XR6-1.jpg]
[Image: BA-XR6-4.jpg]
[Image: 72_W-YJF28T_4.jpg]
[Image: BA-XR6-1.jpg]

Looks very nice mate, very jealous!
(Nov 7, 2016, 10:28 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Took delivery of my new car today, first car ive bought myself, a Volvo S40 1.8 Sport Auto.

how many girls you get in this bad boy?
hmmmm i wonder what 0+0 is?
(Nov 18, 2016, 08:54 PM)XGallagher98X Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 7, 2016, 10:28 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Took delivery of my new car today, first car ive bought myself, a Volvo S40 1.8 Sport Auto.

Well I haven't driven it yet due to insurance

But when I do I'm sure I'll attract the right kind who care about personality over the value of someone's car, and to be honest they'd be unrealistic to expect an 18 year old to be driving a car of such value that it would attract girls, i mean can you afford a Ferrari?. besides i think it's better than my VW Frog thing

Oh and to answer your question 0+0 = 0 you should probably pay more attention in school 

(Nov 19, 2016, 01:45 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 18, 2016, 08:54 PM)XGallagher98X Wrote: [ -> ]

Well I haven't driven it yet due to insurance

But when I do I'm sure I'll attract the right kind who care about personality over the value of someone's car, and to be honest they'd be unrealistic to expect an 18 year old to be driving a car of such value that it would attract girls, i mean can you afford a Ferrari?. besides i think it's better than my VW Frog thing

Oh and to answer your question 0+0 = 0 you should probably pay more attention in school 

well i wouldn't say i couldn't afford le Ferrari,
(Nov 19, 2016, 02:33 PM)XGallagher98X Wrote: [ -> ]well i wouldn't say i couldn't afford le Ferrari,

But it would actually be the size of a matchbox.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35