Limelight Forums

Full Version: Expansion: Ares Defence Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hmmmmmm
I can see a lot of hmms.
(Sep 23, 2020, 01:09 AM)Dick Wrote: [ -> ]I can see a lot of hmms.

You, sir, have got a great pair of eyes. :3
Why was my post deleted? didn't realise you guys was censoring stuff now too. 

If you want people to actually play your server deleting peoples opinions isn't going to help you.

Just saying guys.
I'm pretty sure the only deleted comments were just blatant negative messages with no proper criticism. If yours wasn't you're welcome to share your opinion, but please be respectful of the forum rules.
(Sep 23, 2020, 02:59 PM)OG_Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure the only deleted comments were just blatant negative messages with no proper criticism. If yours wasn't you're welcome to share your opinion, but please be respectful of the forum rules.

I said "Oh dear"  i didnt criticise it in anyway at all and im always respectful of the forum rules and in which no way that was disrespectful of them.
(Sep 23, 2020, 04:42 PM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 23, 2020, 02:59 PM)OG_Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure the only deleted comments were just blatant negative messages with no proper criticism. If yours wasn't you're welcome to share your opinion, but please be respectful of the forum rules.

I said "Oh dear"  i didnt criticise it in anyway at all and im always respectful of the forum rules and in which no way that was disrespectful of them.

It probably got caught up when a bunch of other ones got deleted, I'll restore it now for ya Big Grin
FumukuBIAS
(Sep 23, 2020, 04:42 PM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]

Though some who have commented here included slurs most comments presented a valid subjective opinion. I would to ask those whose comments got deleted to word your reaction in a manner that would not allow for us to remove them and perhaps (if wanted) move the more in depth discussion to the discussion subforum. We need to maintain the ability to have a proper discuorse (that goes to those who just left insults etc. here as well as to those deleting comments like "oh dear")

We allowed for much more critical reactions in other announcements. Though it is important to maintain proper conduct and not result into flamewars i am faithfull that with a genuinine interest we are able to still discuss things. It is vital to this community that we maintain the ability to talk to one another - regardless of what we think of someone (we must not jump each others throats) or if we like an opinion (we must not remove stuff unless its in direct conflict to our rules)

"oh dear" or "wait you are serious" may not nescessarily be popular reactions (one cant objectively rule whats popular and what aint) though they are not inflammatory or problematic nor are they less valid than post reading "woop woop" or "hmmmm"

As for the merger it self.
Ill hope it brings us luck.

ForceGhost

I've made the decision to step down from the helm of the ADS project. I wouldn't want my personal reputation as a minge/terrorist, nor that of my clan, to stop this project from reaching it's full potential.

Good luck with the project going forward guys!
(Sep 23, 2020, 08:40 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I've made the decision to step down from the helm of the ADS project. I wouldn't want my personal reputation, nor that of my clan, to stop this project from reaching it's full potential.

Good luck with the project going forward guys!

givens family 4 life no one aint got shit on us
Sounds like i better dust off my AK...
Sounds cool and will hopefully attract the people that are into ARMA, really hope this succeeds, even though I myself aint into ARMA.

Good luck!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Guv

(Sep 25, 2020, 07:57 AM)#PullThePlug2020 Wrote: [ -> ]HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5