Limelight Forums

Full Version: Expansion: Ares Defence Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hmmmm
Hmmmmm
Hmmmmm
hmmmmmm idk sounds kinda sus

Guv

Hmmmmmmmm
With the current status of the Limelightgaming CityRP server and the staff team putting their time into Arma 3 groups, it seems like the CityRP server could have a new staff team. I don't want anyone to perceive this in a negative way but Limelight really needs a big change to get back on its feet. I know many of you, including those in the Arma 3 group, are working really hard with Limelight and that's great. However, the CityRP server really needs all attention it can get. Perhaps a big refresh of the staff team could bring some life into the servers again. There isn't much to lose really. Who cares if it's a player with 150 hours?

I don't see much being done right now. A new motivated leader of the community who can take these types of decisions would probably be a good start. I'm not saying that ‍ should resign, but I'm saying that someone should be given the role of managing the community. Preferably a single person who can take drastic and effective decisions.
hmmmmm
Would be interesting to see where this goes. Best of luck.
hmmmmm
Interesting changes, but all with good intentions, and good people behind them.

Best of luck.
(Sep 22, 2020, 08:26 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me Force being in charge of fucking anything is a joke

Honestly, just shush. We all have mixed opinions of the new people on the ADS staff team, however; expressing them in this manner is not needed.

I am in no way saying you are not allowed to express your opinion, but there is a line - and you crossed it.
(Sep 22, 2020, 08:34 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 22, 2020, 08:30 PM)#PullThePlug2020 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 22, 2020, 08:26 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me Force being in charge of fucking anything is a joke

Honestly, just shush. We all have mixed opinions of the new people on the ADS staff team, however; expressing them in this manner is not needed.

I am in no way saying you are not allowed to express your opinion, but there is a line - and you crossed it.

Internet and Force were the ones who put the idea forward to Limelight's HR team. The staff team of ADS comes from the higher ranking people who were in Sours' unit which he halted a few months ago. It's not because of "gIvEnS bIaS" that we got this, we're actually putting effort into this and trying to help Limelight comeback.
boi i cant wait to shoot terrorisms and chil....armed combatants!
great move
hmmmmmmm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5