Limelight Forums

Full Version: Should players be punished on a low pop server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Aug 12, 2020, 10:56 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Jeeeeeez calm down please. When people mentioned an unwelcome community when looked at from the outside this was probably what they meant.

Reading through just made me uncomfortable, and this is only one small instance. From what I heard or seen this happens in-game, forums and the discord constantly and if you think about it, would you want to get involved with a community that just consists of people throwing insults and whatever at each other?

, I can't believe you think that means "keep trying to throw shit around".
This thread is so fucking boring. Who knew watching two people argue could be so exhausting.
(Aug 14, 2020, 12:45 AM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is so fucking boring. Who knew watching two people argue could be so exhausting.

Isn't that the best part of LimeLight?
(Aug 14, 2020, 11:33 PM)Dick Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14, 2020, 12:45 AM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is so fucking boring. Who knew watching two people argue could be so exhausting.

That just means that there's nothing left if even the best part is boring.
(Aug 15, 2020, 02:23 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14, 2020, 11:33 PM)Dick Wrote: [ -> ]

That just means that there's nothing left if even the best part is boring.

True
Pages: 1 2 3 4